Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro activation error

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, today I upgraded Windows 7 Home in the past upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 10 Home. I also bought Windows 10 Pro licence a past this product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PremekMisun, May 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro activation error

Hi,

today I upgraded Windows 7 Home in the past upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 10 Home. I also bought Windows 10 Pro licence a past this product key to ctication window - activation fail with error 0xc004c060

Can you help mi with this?

Here is picture from windows script host:

Windows 10 Pro activation error 09ff21ed-bf90-4686-8945-13bf206443c7?upload=true.jpg

:)

PremekMisun, May 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, May 30, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 30, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 Pro activation error

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro activation error

1. Windows 10 Pro activation error - Similar Threads - Pro activation error

2. Windows 10 Pro activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation error: Hi there I hope someone can help me.I bought a second hand laptop from somebody back in July which had an activated version of windows 10 pro on it, however now I am being told it will run out soon and must be reactivated again, however I cannot do this it gives the message...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Error: Hey, I have upgraded my Windows 10 Home Single Language OS in my Dell laptop yesterday night. I went on settings and choose to upgrade my OS through store app. It has asked me to pay 8K Indian rupees. I have made the payment and started installation process. It got failed on...
  4. Activation error of Windows 10 Pro

Activation error of Windows 10 Pro: 1. I don't know my Product Key. How can I find my Product Key?2. Microsoft can't activate my Windows on my device. How can I activate my Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-of-windows-10-pro/6dbf9111-7519-49f3-92d5-4e35dad31a62
  5. Windows 10 Pro Activation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Error: I formatted my PC HP Probook 6470b and reinstalled my Windows 10 Pro From 1909 to 20H2, I skipped the product key request during the installation but when i tried to adjust my setting, windows requested for a product key. My windows 10 Pro 1909 was activated before i...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activation Error

Windows 10 Pro Activation Error: I recently got Windows 10 Pro and installed it onto a newly built computer. However, it says I don't have a valid license or key. The error code is: 0xC004C003. What do I do?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation Error

Windows 10 Pro Activation Error: Hi Friends My PC started to show Activate Windows watermark on the desktop and after entering a few codes in cmd, it disappeared but in Update & Security I see that Windows is not activated. I activated Windows 10 Pro on 31st December and linked it to Microsoft account....
  8. Windows 10 pro activation error

Windows 10 pro activation error: I had Windows 10 Home Edition and then bought a digital download of Windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store because I needed to use Remote Desktop for my job. Now Windows 10 Pro gives an activation error 0xC004F025 and cannot activate the license. Can someone help? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Pro activation error

Windows 10 Pro activation error: Hey all, I have been using this Windows 10 Professional edition since 2018 all fine, however since my motherboard change my activation key returns again and again error that the key is not valid??? How is that possible??? I upgraded this key from a Windows 7 version a...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Error Activation

Windows 10 Pro Error Activation: As a heads up, I have already tried to use command prompt to fix the issue, and I have already tried using the regedit method to fix the issue. I am severely frustrated and looking for answers right now. I have the error code 0x8007232B, and I have, as I just stated, already...