Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft Community! Today, I bought Windows 10 Pro through the online Microsoft Store. I was originally running Windows 10 Home since it came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by The Hanszenite, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store

Hey Microsoft Community!

Today, I bought Windows 10 Pro through the online Microsoft Store. I was originally running Windows 10 Home since it came preinstalled on my Lenovo Y545 Legion laptop. When I installed Windows 10 Pro after purchasing it, I am told that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed. I look at the bottom right corner of my screen and I see the watermark to Activate Windows.

I go to Settings on the Activation tab under Update & Security and I hit troubleshoot. I get this:

Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store 90727570-12bc-4e50-b84e-b872760c9752?upload=true.png

Does anyone know how to get this activated? I wouldn't expect something like this to happen since I bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store.

Might call Customer Support if it helps.

:)

The Hanszenite, Sep 9, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Unable to activate Windows 10 after Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from store

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. How did you perform the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?
    2. Was your previous version of Windows 10 activated before upgrading to Windows 10 Pro?
    3. What is the error you have received while trying to activate?
    4. Have you made any major hardware changes on the device after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro?
    5. Have you signed with the same Microsoft Account which was used to purchase the Upgrade license?

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue, if you have purchased the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade license from the Microsoft store.

Run the Activation troubleshooter

Refer the article on how to use the Activation Troubleshooter
    to fix the issue.

You may also refer the article Get help with the Windows Activation Errors
    for more information.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue with the required information. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 9, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store

1. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Pro Activation Issues

2. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store: I installed W10Pro on a new PC using USB installation media.Was prompted to activate Windows and sent to the microsoft store to purchase a license.I purchased a license for W10Pro.I didn't get an activation key so I can't use the cmdprompt solution posted on the forums.I...
  3. Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store

Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store: Hi,I purchased Windows 10 Pro several months ago and I'm now on a new PC trying to activate it. The Windows 10 Pro purchase shows up in my Microsoft Store Order History. I understand that it is a Digital License and that I don't need to enter a product key. On the Activation...
  4. Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store: Hi,I purchased Windows 10 Pro several months ago and I'm now on a new PC trying to activate it. The Windows 10 Pro purchase shows up in my Microsoft Store Order History. I understand that it is a Digital License and that I don't need to enter a product key. On the Activation...
  5. Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after purchase through the Microsoft Store

Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after purchase through the Microsoft Store: My desktop has been running Windows 10 Home since 2018. Today, I decided to update to Windows 10 Pro. I purchased a copy through the Microsoft Store, and I have received an email receipt. This purchase apparently doesn't come with a Product Key. Rather, it is only supposed to...
  7. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  8. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  9. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10): Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error "Something went wrong error 0x8007139f" I cannot even use a prepaid gift card that is in my account. Suggestions/help gratefully appreciated...
  10. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchased windows 10 pro from store how to activate