Windows 10: Windows 10 pro activation key is not working

Discus and support Windows 10 pro activation key is not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had bought an original copy of windows 10 prod which comes with a usb flash. I brought it with a very high price. The windows told me that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SherifElsoudy, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pro activation key is not working

I had bought an original copy of windows 10 prod which comes with a usb flash. I brought it with a very high price. The windows told me that the key is already installed on another pc. Please i need any support from microsfot as the seller told me i cant do any thing for you.

I had also checked if this copy is a volume one, but i found it is an original retail one. Please i need to call Microsoft , i cant find any number or even email to contact.

:)

SherifElsoudy, Apr 6, 2020
  2. FX-GMC Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Apr 6, 2020
  3. tigger Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pro activation key is not working

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pro activation key is not working

1. Windows 10 pro activation key is not working - Similar Threads - pro activation key

2. digital key activation for windows 10 pro but not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    digital key activation for windows 10 pro but not working: hello , please i tried all ways to fix the problem from your website .. i have digital key activation for windows 10 pro but not working .. please i need your support...
  3. digital key activation for windows 10 pro but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    digital key activation for windows 10 pro but not working: hello , please i tried all ways to fix the problem from your website .. i have digital key activation for windows 10 pro but not working .. please i need your support...
  4. digital key activation for windows 10 pro but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro activation key

Windows 10 Pro activation key: Hello. I have a question about windows 10 Pro activation key.So I was browsing on chrome and searching to buy windows 10 Pro activation key.But then I saw this are these keys legit or is it good to buy an activation key...
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation key doesn't work

Windows 10 Pro activation key doesn't work: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. I've bought a licence, have scratched off the silver on the envelope containing the dvd to reveal the product key and accurately entered it to activate i.e., this is a genuine and new keyThe error message I'm getting is...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation Key

Windows 10 Pro Activation Key: When running Windows 8.1, Microsoft offered me two options to upgrade to W10P. I have been using that key ever since. But now I upgraded my whole computer and I cannot find my personal Activation Key. How may I be sent my Activation Key? What do I do? Thanks....
  8. Windows 10 pro activation key

Windows 10 pro activation key: So I bought this PC off a friend and everything was working fine, he built it himself. The graphics card died and I recently replaced it. The computer was out of commission for about a year due to me being too broke to fix it. After installation I booted up, updated...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation Key not working

Windows 10 Pro Activation Key not working: Hello, I have been having a problem activating my present windows. I recently bought a new computer, and just downloaded Windows 10 home onto it. When asked for an activation key, I entered in the key I have for Windows 10 Pro. I get the following error: The Product Key you...
  10. windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N: I get an error when trying to activate a Windows 10 pro key on Windows 10 Pro N It says "The Product key you have entered did not work" error 0x004f050...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i entered windows 10 activation key but nothing happens

2. windows 10 pro activation key oem not work