Windows 10: windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N

Discus and support windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get an error when trying to activate a Windows 10 pro key on Windows 10 Pro N It says "The Product key you have entered did not work" error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by b3d0uin_, Aug 23, 2019.

1. b3d0uin_ Win User

windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N

I get an error when trying to activate a Windows 10 pro key on Windows 10 Pro N

It says "The Product key you have entered did not work" error 0x004f050

:)

b3d0uin_, Aug 23, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Aug 23, 2019
  4. windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N

1. windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N - Similar Threads - pro activation key

2. A Windows 10 PRO N Software KEY works to activate WINDOWS 10 PRO … and vice versa…

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A Windows 10 PRO N Software KEY works to activate WINDOWS 10 PRO … and vice versa…: 1]WINDOWS 10 PRO VS PRO N HOW FIND IF MY Windows 10 Software KEY IS WINDOWS 10 PRO VS PRO N…? A Windows 10 PRO N Software KEY works to activate WINDOWS 10 PRO … and vice versa…?2]Installing Windows 10 Pro for Workstations,... or upgrading from Pro to Windows 10 Pro for...
  3. A Windows 10 PRO N Software KEY works to activate WINDOWS 10 PRO … and vice versa…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Windows 10 PRO N Software KEY works to activate WINDOWS 10 PRO … and vice versa…: 1]WINDOWS 10 PRO VS PRO N HOW FIND IF MY Windows 10 Software KEY IS WINDOWS 10 PRO VS PRO N…? A Windows 10 PRO N Software KEY works to activate WINDOWS 10 PRO … and vice versa…?2]Installing Windows 10 Pro for Workstations,... or upgrading from Pro to Windows 10 Pro for...
  4. A Windows 10 PRO N Software KEY works to activate WINDOWS 10 PRO … and vice versa…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 pro N Product key activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro N Product key activation: The laptop had a servicing . And they installed Windows 10 pro N . Four-five months passed … Since yester night it's prompting that my windows license is gonna expire soon and it's telling to activate . And from then , the operating system is not working properly too . I...
  6. Can you use a Windows 10 Pro key to activate Windows 10 Pro N?

Can you use a Windows 10 Pro key to activate Windows 10 Pro N?: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro N installed, but before I activate it, can you use a Windows 10 Pro key? I live in Canada, and read that Windows 10 Pro N was created for Europe. Do you need to buy a Windows 10 Pro N key specifically? If so, where do you buy it? ― Thanks....
  7. windows 10 pro n activation

windows 10 pro n activation: How can I solve windows 10 pro n activation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-n-activation/f8ea1ea8-1307-4ffd-81df-b567497ed644
  8. Windows 10 Pro N not activate key for PC

Windows 10 Pro N not activate key for PC: it's very good windows 10 for my and very good for you! Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-n-not-activate-key-for-pc/16cbb9ee-64d1-47d4-a9b5-45e72176aada
  9. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

Windows 10 Pro N Activation: Computer says that Windows is not activated. Says "We Can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again..." Error code: 0xC004F074 Doesn't make any...
  10. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro N Activation: I recently downloaded a copy of the windows 10 iso from the microsoft website and chose to install Windows 10 Pro N. My issue at this point is trying to get it activated. I've bought activation keys but they refuse to work. Is the activation of this version of Windows region...