Windows 10: Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I am helping an uncle of mine to set up his brand new HP Laptop he bought for over £400, which came with Windows 10 Pro - but the system is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatrickJustus Snr, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop

Hello

I am helping an uncle of mine to set up his brand new HP Laptop he bought for over £400, which came with Windows 10 Pro - but the system is asking for activation or Product key.

Where can I find the windows activation key or product key?

Regards

:)

PatrickJustus Snr, Jul 6, 2020
  2. myagkov-a Win User

Can't move windows 10 pro license to new laptop

Hi!

I have laptop with windows 10 pro digital license connected with my Microsoft account. I bought new laptop and want to move my windows 10 license. I installed windows 10 pro. In activation options I choose Troubleshooting -> I changed hardware recently ->
    choose my old laptop in list and get "Unable to activate windows" error without specific error code.

Is it possible to activate Windows 10 pro with digital license on new laptop?

myagkov-a, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop

Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro on new laptop

hi there, i previously bought Windows 10 Pro and installed it on my laptop. My laptop was stolen a day ago. I have deactivated the stolen laptop on my Microsoft account and now need to install Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop. My new laptop runs Windows
    Home currently. I have tried to upgrade through the Windows Store but it requires an activation key that I don't have. Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about installing a previously bought copy of Windows 10. I bought it through the Windows store originally.

MadelaineWelman, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop

1. Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop - Similar Threads - pro activation laptop

2. Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.: Hello, So I bought a new laptop just yesterday, at the first boot, the laptop was launched and was activated, But I clicked on change product key and inserted the product key that came as a sticker at the back of the laptop and then the laptop restarted and it was no longer...
  3. Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.: Hello, So I bought a new laptop just yesterday, at the first boot, the laptop was launched and was activated, But I clicked on change product key and inserted the product key that came as a sticker at the back of the laptop and then the laptop restarted and it was no longer...
  4. Transferring Windows 10 Pro activation key to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro activation key to new laptop: How can I transfer Windows 10 Pro activation key used in my old laptop that stopped working to my new laptop? I have both of these devices linked to my Microsoft account....
  5. Transferring Windows 10 Pro activation key to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro activation key to new laptop: How can I transfer Windows 10 Pro activation key used in my old laptop that stopped working to my new laptop? I have both of these devices linked to my Microsoft account....
  6. Transferring Windows 10 Pro activation key to new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Activating 10 pro on a new laptop

Activating 10 pro on a new laptop: I have windows 10 pro on my old laptop and a digital key. When activating on my new laptop it only gives me 10 home. Please advise how I can fix this? Thanks,...
  8. About using existing Laptop Windows 10 Pro activation for new laptop

About using existing Laptop Windows 10 Pro activation for new laptop: Dear Microsoft team and community colleagues Please advise if I can use my existing Laptops windows 10 licence on my new laptop, please. I want to sell off ad my old laptop, but want to keep the window for the new one with dos installed at the moment regards...
  9. Activating Windows 10 Pro on new laptop

Activating Windows 10 Pro on new laptop: Hello, in May 2017 I've bought an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Now I'd like to apply that upgrade to my new laptop, but I can't find a way. Could you please help me? Thanks, Francesco...
  10. New HP laptop with activated Win 10 Pro lost activation

New HP laptop with activated Win 10 Pro lost activation: My daughter got a new laptop, with Windows 10 Pro activated on it, it booted with an account named after the model of the laptop (Zbook 15). Assuming to use that as the Admin account I decided to create a user account for her. Not bound with a Microsoft account, because she's...