Windows 10: windows 10 pro activation product key

Discus and support windows 10 pro activation product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home as the product key on my laptop but want to install windows 10 pro so I can access remote desktop from work. When I put code in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joannebrown6, Nov 3, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro activation product key

I have windows 10 home as the product key on my laptop but want to install windows 10 pro so I can access remote desktop from work. When I put code in it says it is incorrect with error code Oxc004f050.

:)

Joannebrown6, Nov 3, 2019
  2. tigger Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Nov 3, 2019
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Nov 3, 2019
  4. windows 10 pro activation product key

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro activation product key

1. windows 10 pro activation product key - Similar Threads - pro activation product

2. Windows 10 Pro product key won't activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro product key won't activate.: My Windows 10 Pro upgrade key is a genuine retail copy. When I entered the code once, it finished the "preparing to update" section and then gave me the error code 0x0800f0805. I have tried re-entering the key and other "solutions" but it will not work. Any help please? Also,...
  3. Product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro: I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 ProI did install it first in same PC in vertul machaune after that i install it in the same PC main hard disk but it want activate i try to find the product key in the mail but you guys never send it please send...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate

Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate: Hi!I'm currently in the process of setting up my new laptop. This laptop comes with Windows 10 Home edition installed onto it out of the box, however I replaced the included nvme with my own two and went ahead and installed Windows 10 Pro N - an edition I use whenever I...
  5. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro with Retailer Product Key

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro with Retailer Product Key: Got a new PC for Christmas, it's not a prebuilt PC. Everytime I turn on the PC a notification appears that I need to activate Windows. Unfortunately, no matter what I do, restart the PC, update Windows, etc. I'm unable to activate it. I started looking online about this,...
  6. Windows 10 pro N Product key activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro N Product key activation: The laptop had a servicing . And they installed Windows 10 pro N . Four-five months passed … Since yester night it's prompting that my windows license is gonna expire soon and it's telling to activate . And from then , the operating system is not working properly too . I...
  7. Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key

Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key: I did the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate. Installation went well. However, I wanted to not be under a digital license, so I bought a Windows 10 Pro License from Amazon. Using the product key from Amazon gives me an error stating I should buy a real copy of...
  8. Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key

Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key: Dear All, I was wondering is someone could help me with the following problem: I am using Windows 10 on my Mac through Parallels Desktop Pro. Some time ago I purchased Windows 10 Pro, and I have an activation key for it. I used it for some time, when for some reason I...
  9. Windows 10 Pro activation and product key issue

Windows 10 Pro activation and product key issue: I bought a surface pro 6 coming with W10 Home. Since I do need a virtualization I tried to upgrade it to W10 Pro (via Microsoft Store). It was upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise, but activation didn't work. The error code is 0xC004F025 and troubleshooting does not help. I also...
  10. windows10 pro product key and activate ?

windows10 pro product key and activate ?: hi guys i bought a new dell inspiron laptop 2 years ago with this windows installed on it and all was fine till today it started with the message saying licence will expire soon while my windows says activated on pc properties and i fixed it from a way i found online but...