Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Ok. So I'm a young gal that doesn't know anything about laptops and stuffs. I am shocked to suddenly see that mywindows needs to get activated, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jhulienne Ashley Tan, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service

Ok. So I'm a young gal that doesn't know anything about laptops and stuffs. I am shocked to suddenly see that mywindows needs to get activated, but when I was guided to look for it I saw that it is activated with product ID. How comemy laptop kept on prompting about activating my windows? Also, why is the message different? I looked online and saw that it is usually just: "Windows is Activated" some sort. I'm fidgeting andI dare not move anything for fear of making things worse. SOS. Thank you. :

PS: This laptop is second hand... I just bought it online. *sheepish smile* Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service a0f93d8a-7636-40ca-918e-a003f66d5fc8?upload=true.png

:)

Jhulienne Ashley Tan, Mar 27, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service

1. Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - Similar Threads - Pro Activation activated

2. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  3. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  4. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: one day when i booted up my computer windows wasn't activated it said "windows couldn't be activated due to a change in system files.please restart to activate windows" but when I restart windows was activated without a digital licence and with your organizations activation...
  6. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...: So in 2012 I bought new Laptop HP Pavilion 15-e043cl which I search internet has Windows 8 pre-installed Later at a time, my friend updated it to Windows 10 Pro which I think not original/pirated Now I want my Windows 10 to be original I have tried 'Reset this PC' and...
  7. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...: Back in April this year, I purchased a PC and until now everything's been fine, however, when I booted it up this morning it came up with a message saying my Windows license will expire soon, so when I chose the option to go Settings it also said my Windows was activated...
  8. Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.

Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.: So i bought a pc and it came with with windows activated with organizations activation service. So the question i want to ask: if i purchase a retailnot oem license key from a retailer and update my product key, will it work? will i be able to move the license to the other...
  9. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: windows is activated using your organizations activation service it is written like this and always sending me to activate windows what shall I do...
  10. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is activated through your organisation

2. windows 10 is activated using organizations active sirvece

3. windows is activated with organisation