Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can I activate Windows 10 pro if I can't change the product key or my account isn't linked to the digital license?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by smallbird08, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Activation

How can I activate Windows 10 pro if I can't change the product key or my account isn't linked to the digital license?

:)

smallbird08, Aug 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 7, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Pro Activation

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Activation

1. Windows 10 Pro Activation - Similar Threads - Pro Activation

2. windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N: I get an error when trying to activate a Windows 10 pro key on Windows 10 Pro N It says "The Product key you have entered did not work" error 0x004f050...
  3. Windows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro activation: I don't even know where to start with how bad Microsoft customer support is. I have been hung up on 4 times and no one has been able to help me. It is ridiculously difficult to talk to anyone. All i am trying to do is activate windows 10 pro on my partitioned mac. I had a...
  4. How to get my worngly destroyed Windows activation Key of Windows 10 pro?

How to get my worngly destroyed Windows activation Key of Windows 10 pro?: Dear concern, Today I purchase windows 10 pro for my pc.When I scratched hardly to get activation code,the code was destroyed.So, I can't active windows for my pc.I want to code get back by mail from you to Activate my pc. For Prove: Product COA Barcodes:03308079097689...
  5. Windows 10 Pro is no longer activated on my computer after 4 years

Windows 10 Pro is no longer activated on my computer after 4 years: I recently upgraded my Motherboard and CPU and now my Windows is no longer activated. I cannot pull the original product key since it was such a long time ago. I need help in resolving this. Any help is greatly appreciated....
  6. Windows 10 Pro won't activate after switching to SSD.

Windows 10 Pro won't activate after switching to SSD.: I recently got an NVMe M.2 SSD and attempted to reinstall Windows 10 Pro on it. I put the Windows ISO into a USB and went through the install process on the SSD. Originally I accidentally installed Home but I realized the mistake and reinstalled Pro which is the version I had...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation

Windows 10 Pro Activation: I bought a Windows 10 pro product key yesterday but it shows error code 0xc0000022 when trying to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation/89454a81-dc36-4484-997c-6fe57dce68d9"
  8. Windows 10 pro activation error

Windows 10 pro activation error: I have a 25 character activation key. However, when I am trying to activate windows 10 pro, the system is saying that, it cannot connect to internet and giving me 0*800704fc error. What can I do about that? I bought the licence with money, I have immediate work to be done on...
  9. Can't Reset after Activation and Installation of Win 10 Pro (64-Bit)

Can't Reset after Activation and Installation of Win 10 Pro (64-Bit): I purchased MS Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) as a $99 upgrade to Windows 10 Home (32-Bit). My intent has been a clean install. I have now done that through a series of missteps. Question remains, can I eliminate the partitioned drive with 15Gb for Recovery? The misstep...
  10. Reverting to windows 10 home from pro and activating product

Reverting to windows 10 home from pro and activating product: I have an issue with my windows 10, that was original and the license and key to activate them worked perfectly. But when I had to have maintenance done on my computer, the idiots at the shop installed Windows 10 pro. This wasn't my wish and wasn't supposed to be done. Now...