Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a Windows 10 pro product key yesterday but it shows error code 0xc0000022 when trying to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ReetankaJana, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Activation

I bought a Windows 10 pro product key yesterday but it shows error code 0xc0000022 when trying to activate

:)

ReetankaJana, Aug 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 18, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Pro Activation

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Activation

1. Windows 10 Pro Activation - Similar Threads - Pro Activation

2. Windows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro activation: my pc has been showing a message: go to settings to activate windows, and I am unable to view its product key. windows defender update refuses to work as well. I need a solution as soon as possible. Thanks in anticipation....
  3. Curious about having 2 activated win10 pro on my Asus 2 in 1 laptop.

Curious about having 2 activated win10 pro on my Asus 2 in 1 laptop.: When I bought this laptop, it had a single copy on win10 pro, activated to my Microsoft account with a digital license, and it still does but I never boot to it anymore as it is on the original terrible slow abysmal sata 3tb drive that came with the PC. I had an unused copy...
  4. How do I upgrade an Un-activated Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using an OEM key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I upgrade an Un-activated Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using an OEM key: Hello, I've recently bought a new PC and Windows 10 didn't come activated. However, I was lucky enough to have a friend who gave me a Windows 10 Pro OEM key. However, I've totally forgotten that the PC came with Windows 10 Home installed. Thus I can't use the key to activate...
  5. Can't Activate Windows.... 10 pro installed, 10 home key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Activate Windows.... 10 pro installed, 10 home key: Hey all, I recently bought a refurbished laptop with Win 10 Pro installed. Constant "Activate Windows"in bottom right of screen. Tried to activate, error code, called Microsoft 4 times, finally got an answer..... my key that is installed is for 10 Home, not 10 Pro that's...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activation Troubleshooting Error 0x80070002

Windows 10 Pro Activation Troubleshooting Error 0x80070002: Hi All, Would really appreciate if someone can advise me on the following error: - This is a custom built pc I bought 4 years back that came pre-installed with windows 10 - Have had no problems until recently an "activate windows" watermark appeared in the lower right...
  7. My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License

My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License: I hope someone could really help me here as I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade license worth P7,299.00(this is in Philippine Peso). After the purchase, and clicking Install. It didn't go through with error that something went wrong. I retried it to no luck. I used to have...
  8. Windows 10 Pro not activating error 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro not activating error 0xc0000022: This happened after a hardware reset.. I've tried 3 different keys all of which do not work. Including the original key when I initially upgraded (it worked before the hardware reset) I've tried to see if any files or drivers were damaged and they arent. Can someone please...
  9. Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate

Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate: Right i decided to upgrade my Dell Xps laptop from home to pro via the store which didn't take long at all. After reboot if i go to activation it now shows as enterprise and not activated. The troubleshoot box says it cant find a internet connection. Also I've looked at...
  10. Windows 10 pro was activated and now it's not after a reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro was activated and now it's not after a reset.: I recently upgraded from 7 to 10 pro. When I initially installed windows 10 pro mid installation I had a power outage I couldnt connect to the internet and I suspect had a corrupt driver/clear failed installation. So I did a reset. This bought me back to square one and all...