Windows 10: Windows 10 pro activation

Discus and support Windows 10 pro activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought and Surface pro 6 with Windows 10 home and upgraded to pro through the Microsoft store. Neither the email or the store have a way for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by thingsandstuff62, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro activation

I bought and Surface pro 6 with Windows 10 home and upgraded to pro through the Microsoft store. Neither the email or the store have a way for me to retrieve the product key. I need it because some how my PC upgraded to enterprise and will not activate. Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

thingsandstuff62, Dec 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 9, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 pro activation

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro activation

1. Windows 10 pro activation - Similar Threads - pro activation

2. activate windows 10 home over pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate windows 10 home over pro: I have a new computer and it requesting activate windows. Troubleshooting states I have license for Home, but Pro is loaded. How do I activate Home version....
  3. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues OEM

Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues OEM: Hello, I have trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop Schenker Via 15: https://www.schenker-tech.de/en/schenker-via-15-en I have an OEM product key which I purchased from Playasia. Before asking my question here, I tried to fix this issue on my own searching the...
  4. Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license

Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license: 1. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro via the microsoft store 2. Windows now prompts for activation, it was a digital license bought through my MS account, it should auto activate but it does not 3. I have the windows 10 pro purchase in my order history,...
  5. cant activate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant activate windows 10 pro: The problem is cant activate windows 10 pro on this device as we cant connect to your organization activation server. So, I need to solve it ? How can I solve it ?...
  6. active Windows 10 Pro error??

active Windows 10 Pro error??: My laptop has pre-installed copyrighted Windows 8.1. Currently, I have upgraded Windows 10 pro from Microsoft iso file, but the computer informs me that the windows has not activated. I entered the license key of my laptop but it didn't work. Please give me some advices....
  7. ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 PRO

ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 PRO: AM EXPERIENCING A PROBLEM IN ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 PRO TO MY PC.IT SAYS WINDOWS CANCEL NOTIFICATIONS BE ACTIVATED WITH KEYBOARD PROVIDED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-10-pro/45dc2396-1a12-4b42-bc4e-19073253f688
  8. Can install and activate Windows 10 Pro using a Windows 7 Pro product key

Can install and activate Windows 10 Pro using a Windows 7 Pro product key: Hi, Hope someone can help, I have purchased a second-hand PC with and un-activated version of Windows 10 Home. I was given a code to use to activate it which is wrong, it is a server code. My old PC has a valid Windows 7 Pro licence key. I phoned Microsoft and was...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation

Windows 10 Pro Activation: Hello everyone, I purchased a Windows 10 Pro activation key. I used it on a laptop. After a time I reinstalled windows on the laptop without removing the key from it. Now I cannot use the key for my new PC, because it tells me that the key is already used. What can I...
  10. activation of windows 10 pro

activation of windows 10 pro: how can i activate my windows 10 pro its says you have to connect to my organizations activation server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro/0aa72fb1-2c44-4cae-89be-ae906c1cac89