Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro All Settings applet sometime won't display all icons

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro All Settings applet sometime won't display all icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear Experts I am using windows 1o Pro on desktop sometimes when Ii click on "action center" then "All settings" applet it pops up not showing any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zillah, Mar 13, 2020.

1. zillah Win User

Windows 10 Pro All Settings applet sometime won't display all icons

Dear Experts

I am using windows 1o Pro on desktop sometimes when Ii click on "action center" then "All settings" applet it pops up not showing any icons as per the below snapshot :

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thanks

:)

zillah, Mar 13, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro All Settings applet sometime won't display all icons [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro All Settings applet sometime won't display all icons [​IMG]

4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro All Settings applet sometime won't display all icons - Similar Threads - Pro Settings applet

2. Close All Apps on Set Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close All Apps on Set Display: I am trying to find a way of closing all applications on a specific Display/Monitor when I press a key combo or something.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-apps-on-set-display/04829c69-e55b-4519-8490-283cb6b68bed
  3. Close All Apps on Set Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close All Apps on Set Display: I am trying to find a way of closing all applications on a specific Display/Monitor when I press a key combo or something.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-apps-on-set-display/04829c69-e55b-4519-8490-283cb6b68bed
  4. Setting won't launch at all. HELP !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting won't launch at all. HELP !: For some reason, Windows Setting won't launch in anyway or method. I have try using online method with multiple forum and website. Windows Ver. : 10.0.19041 Build 19041...
  5. Restore all default display settings

Restore all default display settings: How can I Restore all default display settings? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-all-default-display-settings/91c002b3-d523-4101-89bb-a787be5f8e21
  6. Display Settings all jacked up

Display Settings all jacked up: Has any one ever seen this, and how to fix it??? The back is faded the other screen has horizontal and vertical lines on it. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-all-jacked-up/180faa3f-48a5-44f3-b51a-09b23ffa9d1e
  7. Not all pen settings displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not all pen settings displayed: Hey, I have a battery-free pen and a plug and play graphics tablet and I'm unfortunately using windows 10. Because the pen isn't bluetooth connected to my computer, I don't have the option to change specific pen pressure settings. Under "Pen & Windows Ink," only the "Pen"...
  8. display Settings as for Win7 small icons - show all items

in Windows 10 Support
    display Settings as for Win7 small icons - show all items: I find it annoying each time I use Settings to then do a search in order to find what I want. The existing icons aren't explicit it what it contains. EG as the first icon includes Apps I used it for ""uninstall but it isn't there. it's in some other icon. So I have to return...
  9. icon display all messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    icon display all messed up: hi... i have like ten thousand icons in folders i have saved all of a sudden when i open a folder the icon sizes are all different... large is medium and medium is medium and small and the sizes and the spacing are all mixed together and every time i scroll the screen...
  10. No Icons at all on Windows 10 Pro (14393) (NOT DESKTOP ICONS)

in Windows 10 Support
    No Icons at all on Windows 10 Pro (14393) (NOT DESKTOP ICONS): Having an odd problem which I do not know how to fix.. I don't really have any icons at all, except for Windows Store & Microsoft Edge. That's it. I've tried running sfc /scannow and rebuilding the icon cache but that's not helped. Tried running a virus scan/anti-malware...