Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro and Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro and Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just set up a new desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro and would like to know if I can reinstall my Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 to this new computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarolNJ, Apr 9, 2019.

1. CarolNJ Win User

Windows 10 Pro and Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

I just set up a new desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro and would like to know if I can reinstall my Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 to this new computer without having any problems. Thank you for your help.

:)

CarolNJ, Apr 9, 2019
  2. tjh987 Win User

Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0

Hello, I recently updated my computer to Windows 10. Before I had Windows 10, I had Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 and it was working fine. However, after I had installed Windows 10, I could not open it and this message came up. "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program
    Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 7.0\Photoshop Elements 7.0.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" I did not type anything in to go on Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0, it is a shortcut on my desktop and always has been. Please someone
    help, I really need Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 for my work. Is it that Adobe Photoshop elements 7.0 is not applicable on Windows 10 or has something just gone wrong because nothing else is not working.

tjh987, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 & Adobe Premiere Elements 12 and Windows 10

I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 & Adobe Premiere Elements 12 and when I tried to install them on my PC using Windows 10, I get error msgs. Should I uninstall Windows 10 and then try to install Adobe Photoshop? Can I then reinstall the Windows 10?
    Should I go back to Windows 7 in order to use the Adobe Elements 12?

WandaEngel, Apr 9, 2019
  4. AKRMG Win User

adobe photoshop elements 3

I have adobe photoshop elements 3 which will not work since the last update of windows 10

AKRMG, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro and Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 - Similar Threads - Pro Adobe Photoshop

2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: I am running Windows 10 and Elements has pretty much quit working. For example: I want to magnify a section of an image to use the clone stamp tool. Elements doesn't even respond. Do I need to procure a new version of Photoshop? Bob Kukla...
  3. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Sometime ago, I purchased and downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements 15. It has now disappeared from my desktop computer. Does anyone know how or where I can retrieve it?...
  4. adobe photoshop elements 2019

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    adobe photoshop elements 2019: I am having trouble with my serial number for my product. I purchased it from Microsoft and I'm having trouble with some of the features. Adobe won't help me until I get the serial number....
  5. adobe photoshop elements 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe photoshop elements 11: Can I install whole program without original disk to new dell Microsoft computer from old computer using a usb drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-photoshop-elements-11/3ded248c-9fcf-491a-b227-5adbeadc2348
  6. Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.

Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.: I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements for my new HP Envy360 and downloaded. Download error comes up when I open the program. Need to reinstall and have no product key. How do I reinstall the program?...
  7. Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 compatible with Windows 10?

Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 compatible with Windows 10?: I've been using Windows 10 for more than a year. My Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 worked fine until today. All of a sudden, it will not boot. After troubleshooting, it seems as though Windows 10 will no longer be compatible with Photo Shop Elements 6. I can't figure out why...
  8. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  9. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/adobe-photoshop-elements-15/44684a55-bfd1-446c-be3f-4cf01bb27199
  10. is adobe photoshop element 10 compatable with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    is adobe photoshop element 10 compatable with windows 10: wil adobe element 10 work with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/is-adobe-photoshop-element-10-compatable-with/c62857d5-1adf-4be3-b816-e34b3ec53baf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photoshop elements 10 windows10