Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro and Network Connectivity issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro and Network Connectivity issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have crawled through many posts in Google regarding this and cannot find a solution that explains this. I have a Dell Optiplex 790 running a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VirtualKorean, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro and Network Connectivity issues

I have crawled through many posts in Google regarding this and cannot find a solution that explains this. I have a Dell Optiplex 790 running a clean copy of Windows 10Pro. For some reason, the network connection will randomly just stop working. The settings are all there but I cannot ping the gateway nor any other devices. Ethernet device shows as cable disconnected but that is not true. When this happens, I have tried using a WiFi USB dongle to get around it, but then that connection also suddenly drops after a while. Rebooting sometimes, but often not, clears it. I have tried installing the official Dell drivers as well as the most updated drivers from MS. I have tried different cables, disabled power management, firewalls, switch ports, reinstalling TCP/IP, disabling IPv6, etc but so far have not figured out any direct correlation. This issue periodically happens also on my Dell Latitude E7440 also running Windows 10Pro but much less frequent. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/VirtualKorean
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VirtualKorean, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 network connection issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in connecting the Acer laptop to the internet.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the complete model number of the Acer laptop?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • What is the error message you get, while accessing a website?
    • When you say “I cannot connect to a site”, does this happen with all the browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Windows 10 Pro and Network Connectivity issues

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro and Network Connectivity issues

1. Windows 10 Pro and Network Connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Pro Network Connectivity

2. windows 10 internet connection and network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 internet connection and network issues: I just purchased the below pc in April:Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 12.0 GB 11.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEvery time my lock screen comes on I not only lose my internet connection, my...
  3. Issues connecting to network shares from Win10 Pro

Issues connecting to network shares from Win10 Pro: In the last month one of our pcs Win10 Pro is facing a strange issue to connect to network shares on one single server. In the morning, after booting, the pc is able to re-connect to network shares on two other servers and it fails to reconnect to the shares on "SERVER_A"....
  4. Windows 10 network connection issue

Windows 10 network connection issue: I am currently Win 10 ver 1909, on an Acer laptop. I have been experiencing loss of internet. It still shows connected and secured. However, I cannot connect to a site. I have used all the self help troubleshooting available with Win 10, and the problem cannot be found. The...
  5. Windows 10 network issue. Restoring Network Connections.

Windows 10 network issue. Restoring Network Connections.: Hi, I have a couple of users now who have reported that they experience issues while connecting to the network drives. This happens randomly so it is actually hard to reproduce the problem. This has happened when the employee is working remotely and also when the employee...
  6. Windows 10 1803 Network Connectivity issue

Windows 10 1803 Network Connectivity issue: Hi, We are expericeing an issue with Windows 10 1803, I know there are online forums and articles filled on the issues of 1803 (looks like a bad version of Windows 10). This issue we have is a strange one, With Windows 10 1803, we are unable to get IP address through...
  7. Win 10 pro, network connection

Win 10 pro, network connection: on a Win 10 OS. Wish to set wired connection as default in the office. Wireless is weak, but seams to be the default. Need to change priorities....
  8. Windows 10 Pro Network Issues

Windows 10 Pro Network Issues: I have created a private network (meaning it does not connect to the Internet). I have 5 computers, one of which is being used as a “server” for specialized software. I am using a router (netgear) and a small 8 port network switch. All the computers are connected and 4...
  9. Network Connection Issue?

Network Connection Issue?: Something strange is happening here. I am able to connect to the internet/RDP/DB on my server, receive ping requests, but it's showing an exclamation mark on the network icon and when I view the network information it says: Unknown: The dependency service or group failed...
  10. networking or connectivity issues

networking or connectivity issues: Hi all, I have couple of bizarre issues with network and sharing. Issue 1: WiFi Printer * Windows can't detect WiFi printer * after many troubleshooting, I was able to 'discover' it but can't really use it for scanning or printing * After a PC reboot, the...