Windows 10: Windows 10 pro and office license

Discus and support Windows 10 pro and office license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I'm seeing several websites that are offering windows and office licenses like this one Are legal those licenses? Are they linked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pablo Valcárcel Lázaro, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pro and office license

Hello.

I'm seeing several websites that are offering windows and office licenses like this one

Are legal those licenses? Are they linked to computer motherboard?

I'm trying to buy a amd ryzen 3900x which will make me change motherboard, is there any license not costing $/€150 that is not linked to motherboard because my computer change will be as soon as I can? I wouldn't like to get a license that maybe in days, weeks or maybe a month won't work because I will change motherboard. Any advice about this?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Pablo Valcárcel Lázaro, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 License will expire - after ceasing to use Office 365

Hi Matt,

This can a compatibility issue between your Windows 10 and Office 365. For us to help you with this concern, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check the reply of MVP Andre Da Costa on this

thread
    and perform the steps given to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pro and office license

Windows 10 64 bit OEM, with no Office?

I don't ever recall office coming with windows ever you always had to buy office is a separate license

I missed cd's post......+1

Iirc office cost more than windows FYI

jboydgolfer, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pro and office license

1. Windows 10 pro and office license - Similar Threads - pro office license

2. Windows & Office License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows & Office License: Hi. I have questions to ask. I bought Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Home & Students about 5 months ago if I'm not mistaken.After few months using it, my laptop broken. So, I bought a new laptop. Laptop that I bought come with genuine Windows & Office. So, what happen...
  3. Windows & Office License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows & Office License: Hi. I have questions to ask. I bought Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Home & Students about 5 months ago if I'm not mistaken.After few months using it, my laptop broken. So, I bought a new laptop. Laptop that I bought come with genuine Windows & Office. So, what happen...
  4. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows and Office Pro license for business: Hello,We are a small business in Vietnam. We are using unregistered Windows and Office for our office PCs.We are looking to purchase 100 licenses Windows Pro and Office for our PCs.We are offered 2 options:+ Physical keys: comes with a box of CD and key. Have to register each...
  5. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Office Pro license for business: Hello,We are a small business in Vietnam. We are using unregistered Windows and Office for our office PCs.We are looking to purchase 100 licenses Windows Pro and Office for our PCs.We are offered 2 options:+ Physical keys: comes with a box of CD and key. Have to register each...
  6. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 & Office Licensing

Windows 10 & Office Licensing: Hello, Microsoft. One of my office computers has hardware problem, after checked by a computer technician we are sure that we need to replace the motherboard. Unfortunately we could not find the same model motherboard on the market. The computer has Windows 10 and Office...
  8. Windows 10 PRO and Office License

Windows 10 PRO and Office License: Hi I had a widows 10 OEM license when I bought my laptop, then when I went to university. They formatted my laptop and loaded windows 10 pro along with Office on it. After I graduate, If I want to buy a new laptop, is there any way to migrate these licenses to the new...
  9. windows and office license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows and office license: If I will format my computer how can I recover my license of windows and office? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-office-license/d4c72baa-db1a-4090-9119-53fb8bda73d9
  10. Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing

Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing: I volunteered (got roped into) restoring old computers that are being distributed to non-profit, charitable organizations in particular "mission churches" in the U.S. These are churches that serve impoverished communities. The computers are donated. I have installation...