Windows 10: Windows 10 pro automaticaly changes to windows 10 education

Discus and support Windows 10 pro automaticaly changes to windows 10 education in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a problem with windows 10 pro version. After I install it I checked it and there I see that the installed version is windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by matic1295, May 3, 2019.

1. matic1295 Win User

Windows 10 pro automaticaly changes to windows 10 education

Hello everyone, I have a problem with windows 10 pro version. After I install it I checked it and there I see that the installed version is windows 10 pro. After one day I recognized that the windows changed to education version. I tried it for 3 times but there is no difference.
    I want to run Pro version and not education.
    If you have any advice I really appreciate it.
    Thank you for all you help !
    Have a nice weekend.

:)

matic1295, May 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I've added Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) 'client combined single language' ESDs and decryptor to the op.

Client Combined Single Language includes:
    Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Education

Drone, May 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 pro automaticaly changes to windows 10 education

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 pro automaticaly changes to windows 10 education windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro automaticaly changes to windows 10 education

1. Windows 10 pro automaticaly changes to windows 10 education - Similar Threads - pro automaticaly changes

2. Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Education: How can I make Windows 10 Pro Education to Window 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-education/35e944e6-09f3-45d9-b583-faa9bda04212
  3. Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro Education: Hi, I've been offered a HP 250 G7 laptop by a seller on one of the internet forums. This is a fairly low spec machine (TN screen, 4 GB ram, 128 Gb hdd and no cd/dvd drive) but is new and the price is attractive however one of the pictures he has posted shows it running...
  4. changing from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changing from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro: i recently installed windows 10 education on my laptop and would like to change to windows 10 pro. is it possible to change without necessarily formatting my computer and installing again?...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro Education: Can someone point me to where I can find official documentation on the limitations of Windows 10 Pro Education (Not the same as Windows 10 Education)? For example, can it run 3rd party network services? I found MS documentation that states that it builds on Windows 10 Pro but...
  6. Windows 10 education to pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 education to pro: I accidentally switched my personal computer (Surface Book) to Windows 10 Education through my university. I wanted to just download Office. Is there any way I can switch it back to Windows 10 Pro?...
  7. Windows 10 pro automaticaly changes to windows 10 education

Windows 10 pro automaticaly changes to windows 10 education: Hello everyone, I have a problem with windows 10 pro version. After I install it I checked it and there I see that the installed version is windows 10 pro. After one day I recognized that the windows changed to education version. I tried it for 3 times but there is no...
  8. Edition changed from Pro to Pro Education - Windows 10

Edition changed from Pro to Pro Education - Windows 10: I have a laptop that had Windows 10 Pro OEM 1511 activated. I wiped the system drive & did a clean install of Windows 10 1709 on it. It installed properly and when online it activated itself successfully. However I am surprised to find that the version of Windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 Education Pro

Windows 10 Education Pro: Hi sorry if this is the wrong forum, I read an article that states windows 10 pro users in education can upgrade to win10 pro education - Great I thought I registered on the business store applied for the free upgrade - the instructions for the upgrade would require me to...
  10. How Change Windows 10 Pro To Education?

How Change Windows 10 Pro To Education?: Hi, I am building a custom PC and I want to install Windows 10 Pro on it. Currently I am running Windows10 Pro on my laptop and want to use it on my desktop. I have the Windows 10 Educational Key, but the Windows 10 Pro key is from the Windows 7 free update. So basically,...