Windows 10: windows 10 pro backup

Discus and support windows 10 pro backup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i just got a windows key for windows 10 home but i'm currently using the free version of windows 10 pro. is there any way for me to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MysticalCult, Oct 19, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro backup

so i just got a windows key for windows 10 home but i'm currently using the free version of windows 10 pro. is there any way for me to change the windows version? if not and i have to reinstall windows, is there a way for me to transfer my data onto windows 10 home?

submitted by /u/MysticalCult
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MysticalCult, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 pro backup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro backup

1. windows 10 pro backup - Similar Threads - pro backup

2. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?: Dear fellow Windows hostages,I am looking for a solution to disable the constant and annoying back-up reminders that appear on the Start Menu NOT the ones that appear in the Notification Center at the bottom-right next to the clock I already know how to turn those ones off....
  3. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?: Dear fellow Windows hostages,I am looking for a solution to disable the constant and annoying back-up reminders that appear on the Start Menu NOT the ones that appear in the Notification Center at the bottom-right next to the clock I already know how to turn those ones off....
  4. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Do I need to backup files when downloading a digital license for Windows 10 Pro to my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I need to backup files when downloading a digital license for Windows 10 Pro to my...: Do I need to backup my files and connected app settings if I am purchasing a digital activation key for a different version of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-backup-files-when-downloading-a/c96f8efd-916f-4bbf-930f-2ba1141f97de
  6. Do I need to backup files when downloading a digital license for Windows 10 Pro to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to backup files when downloading a digital license for Windows 10 Pro to my...: Do I need to backup my files and connected app settings if I am purchasing a digital activation key for a different version of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-backup-files-when-downloading-a/c96f8efd-916f-4bbf-930f-2ba1141f97de
  7. Do I need to backup files when downloading a digital license for Windows 10 Pro to my...

8. Windows 11 Pro Backup Error Code 0x80070070 while Backing-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Backup Error Code 0x80070070 while Backing-up: I've been having this error for over a month now and I've tried new hard drives and all other solutions on the Net but there currently is not a solution to this problem. This IS NOT part of a Windows update situation so please read the issue before attempting to solve. This...
  9. Windows 11 Pro Backup Error Code 0x80070070 while Backing-up

Windows 11 Pro Backup Error Code 0x80070070 while Backing-up: I've been having this error for over a month now and I've tried new hard drives and all other solutions on the Net but there currently is not a solution to this problem. This IS NOT part of a Windows install situation so please read the issue before attempting to solve. This...
  10. Why does system image backup of C drive fail in Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does system image backup of C drive fail in Windows 10 Pro?: I regularly take backup of my computer by creating system image of the C drive. I do so by going to Control Panel\System and Security\Backup and Restore and clicking the "Create a system image" link. Till date it was working fine, but once I updated from Window 7 to Windows...