Windows 10: Windows 10 pro bizar sount every 10-15 min depends

Discus and support Windows 10 pro bizar sount every 10-15 min depends in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After clean format my pc I'm having a bizare sound on my pc never hade this before have no idea what is this and where is coming from, maybe someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fitim, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Fitim Win User

Windows 10 pro bizar sount every 10-15 min depends

After clean format my pc I'm having a bizare sound on my pc never hade this before have no idea what is this and where is coming from, maybe someone hase this problem before and can help me to solve this case, I will upload the sound I record with the mic is not good quality but it's ok.
    I hase to upload the recording file and give you the link to download

Just a moment...

the name of the file is recording.m4a

thank you very much for your help appreciate.

:)

Fitim, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro bizar sount every 10-15 min depends - Similar Threads - pro bizar sount

2. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  3. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  4. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  6. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  7. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 pro bizare sound every 10-15 min depends

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro bizare sound every 10-15 min depends: After clean format my pc I'm having a bizare sound on my pc never hade this before have no idea what is this and where is coming from, maybe someone hase this problem before and can help me to solve this case, I will upload the sound I record with the mic is not good quality...
  9. window 10 freeze up after 10-15 mins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 freeze up after 10-15 mins: Hello all, My notebook has win 10 installed but within a short while of using any program the computer would completely lockup. Nothing would unlock it. CTRL-ALT-DEL didn't work and i have to hard reboot the notebook. i had run DISM and SFC / scannow, but both were...
  10. Windows 10 shudown sount NOT playing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 shudown sount NOT playing: I turned on the startup sound on the computer and now i decided i need a shutdown sound so i disabled ExcludeFromCpl on system exit in REGEDIT and turned on Exit Windows in sounds i even clicked test and it DOES play, but when i shut down/restart the pc it does NOT play...