Windows 10: Windows 10 pro blue screen/ restarts constantly

Discus and support Windows 10 pro blue screen/ restarts constantly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trouble with Windows 10 pro restarting constantly. This is a new pc with a temporary window 10 installed--- then a bought version downloaded. but still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by woodstock7, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 pro blue screen/ restarts constantly

Trouble with Windows 10 pro restarting constantly. This is a new pc with a temporary window 10 installed--- then a bought version downloaded. but still getting stop code ... & restarts. Anyone??

:)

woodstock7, Oct 21, 2018

2. Windows 10 pro blue screen

Hi Suman,,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you for the issue.

• What is the exact error message or code you receive?
    • When exactly do you experience this issue?
    • Did you make any changes in your system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 pro blue screen/ restarts constantly

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 pro blue screen/ restarts constantly

1. Windows 10 pro blue screen/ restarts constantly - Similar Threads - pro blue screen

2. Constant blue screens on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screens on windows 10: Hello all,I've had this problem for a couple of days now. Some time ago I started getting blue screens after messing around using Process lasso, updating ethernet drivers and such. Before, this PC was working like a charm even though the components are all used. In safe mode...
  3. Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.: I've had this problem for several months now. Sometimes I can use my computers for hours without issue, other times it will crash within seconds of starting up. Stop codes I've had are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and something about a kernel that I can't...
  4. Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.: I've had this problem for several months now. Sometimes I can use my computers for hours without issue, other times it will crash within seconds of starting up. Stop codes I've had are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and something about a kernel that I can't...
  5. Windows 10 constant blue screens with various errors, PC will not restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 blue screen constantly

Windows 10 blue screen constantly: Over the last few months my pc blue screens every few hours and its starting to annoy me. I have coretemp downloaded and my pc temps are ok most of the time before it blue screens. I can just have my pc open with a chrome tab and nothing else and it will just all crash and...
  7. Windows 10 blue screen constantly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 blue screen constantly: Over the last few months my pc blue screens every few hours and its starting to annoy me. I have coretemp downloaded and my pc temps are ok most of the time before it blue screens. I can just have my pc open with a chrome tab and nothing else and it will just all crash and...
  8. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  9. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  10. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro constant restartings