Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro boot camp install is not recognizing my iMac 27” 2019 mic and speakers. Not...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro boot camp install is not recognizing my iMac 27” 2019 mic and speakers. Not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed WIndows 10 Pro via boot camp on my WD PassPort external hard drive on my iMac 27” 5K 2019 model. The insall process worked for the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anubus508, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Anubus508 Win User

Windows 10 Pro boot camp install is not recognizing my iMac 27” 2019 mic and speakers. Not...

I installed WIndows 10 Pro via boot camp on my WD PassPort external hard drive on my iMac 27” 5K 2019 model. The insall process worked for the most part. The only issues I am expereincing is that Windows 10 is not recognizing my iMac mic and speakers for audio. It’s also not recognizing the right click and scroll functions of the Magic Mouse 2.

I have installed all the drivers and updates provided by Apple and Bootcamp.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

:)

Anubus508, Apr 18, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 Pro on an external Hard drive on iMac

Sir,

I have an iMac Late 2015 27 inch model. Using Boot Camp I have installed Windows 10 Pro. But, I find the storage space quite less. Is it possible to install Windows 10 on an external Hard drive, and run it the way I currently use Windows? Please help. Thanks.

SudheendraChaitanya, Apr 18, 2020
  3. ScottC_3 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?

I want to use Boot Camp to download Windows 10 to my 2017 iMac. I have plenty of disc space and have the latest version of Mohave.

I Googled to see if there may be problems with this and found this discussion. Are there still issues like this or have they been resolved?

Installing Windows 10 on iMac using Boot Camp

Thanks

ScottC_3, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro boot camp install is not recognizing my iMac 27” 2019 mic and speakers. Not...

Installing Windows 10 on iMac using Boot Camp

Step 1: download the ISO file directly to your Mac from the Software Download page. See instructions:

https://windows10.help/blogs/entry/24-how-to-do...

Step 2: Make sure your Mac is running macOS 10.12.5 or later.

Step 3: Launch Boot Camp then select the ISO file, resize your partition, click Continue. macOS will download necessary Windows Support software. When complete, it will automatically reboot into Windows 10 setup.

Select the Boot Camp partition created earlier in the Custom Advanced window.

Follow the rest of the instructions as described in the following article:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/install-window...

Andre Da Costa, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro boot camp install is not recognizing my iMac 27” 2019 mic and speakers. Not...

1. Windows 10 Pro boot camp install is not recognizing my iMac 27” 2019 mic and speakers. Not... - Similar Threads - Pro boot camp

2. Installing Windows 10 through Boot Camp?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 through Boot Camp?: At my screen on the bottom right there is a prompt to activate windows. I got my copy through the boot camp app on a Mac OS Macbook Pro, to switch freely between Windows and Mac. My question: is this method of obtaining Windows dangerous/if not, did it come with a product key...
  3. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...: Hello, Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 showed several Bluescreens these days. The latest one from : "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: atikmdag.sys" Hardware/Configuration Overview GPU / Graphics Card: Radeon Pro Vega 48 CPU / Processor:...
  4. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 doesn't show SD Card reader.

Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 doesn't show SD Card reader.: Hello, on an Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 the SD Card reader does not show, no matter if an SD Card is inserted or not. On macOS it shows if a SD Card with FAT32 or NTFS is inserted. In Windows 10 Device Manager there are no unknown devices or devices...
  5. Windows 10 and IMac 27” 2017

Windows 10 and IMac 27” 2017: I just bought in presale the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 . I have an iMac 27” 2017 with 2 additional Thunderbolt 27” monitors. How can I instalall Windows 10 ? Will the Flight Sim run properly?...
  6. IMac no longer boots MacOs after changing hard drives and boot camp Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IMac no longer boots MacOs after changing hard drives and boot camp Windows?: Howdy, folks, I have an IMac from 2011, which I gave a few years ago using Bootcamp Windows. I know, mortal sin yes yes. But that is not the point. Yesterday I replaced my main hard drive with an SSD, the SSD of course previously cloned (via Windows), I think he just...
  7. Windows 10 Pro installed in Late 2012 iMac 27" with two Thunderbolt 27" monitors not...

Windows 10 Pro installed in Late 2012 iMac 27" with two Thunderbolt 27" monitors not...: Hello all! I just installed Windows 10 Pro in my Late 2012 iMac 27' with two Thunderbolt 27" monitors using Bootcamp to install it. For some reason, Windows is not detecting one of the Thunderbolt monitors. All three monitors work when I use the Mac OS but when I switch over...
  8. Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?

Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?: I want to use Boot Camp to download Windows 10 to my 2017 iMac. I have plenty of disc space and have the latest version of Mohave. I Googled to see if there may be problems with this and found this discussion. Are there still issues like this or have they been resolved?...
  9. Boot camp problem on imac os x 11.7 with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot camp problem on imac os x 11.7 with windows 10: I have Windows 10 and el capitan on my imac. el capitan works great but win 10 time doesn't stay correct and volume doesn't work. The problem doesn't seem to be fixable in Settings or with updates....
  10. Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp

Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp: I'm attempting a new install of Windows 10 (Pro) on an iMac using Boot Camp Assistant. I've tried it with both the .iso from the Microsoft web site and an .iso I created myself from the install DVD with the same result: the installation fails during Windows Setup with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp no sound from external microphone windows 10

2. external hard drive not working windows 10 bootcamp

3. install boot camp for windows 10