Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings all, I've been dealing with a BSOD over the past few days. I leave my system up over night, I wake up to a BSOD. I thought it was my System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RayBarber808, May 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes

Greetings all, I've been dealing with a BSOD over the past few days. I leave my system up over night, I wake up to a BSOD. I thought it was my System Drive, so I replaced it, then attempted to fix windows with sfc and dism. Today, I received a BSOD during the day. Then again 15 min later, and once more. I have since run Performance Recorder and have uploaded the RAR'd file to my OneDrive. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arfui-CkqW__jz3ikSTwz_L75MEb?e=sMQMcw

:)

RayBarber808, May 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

axe0, May 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes

1. Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes - Similar Threads - Pro BSOD every

2. BSOD every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 10 minutes: I dont know what is happening but i am getting BSOD in every 10 minutes even while doing nothing and leaving it on after startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-every-10-minutes/55e449b2-02d1-4b86-be6c-4108d9cbfc3d
  3. BSOD every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 10 minutes: I dont know what is happening but i am getting BSOD in every 10 minutes even while doing nothing and leaving it on after startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-every-10-minutes/55e449b2-02d1-4b86-be6c-4108d9cbfc3d
  4. Connection interrupted every few minutes

Connection interrupted every few minutes: I dont have issue on my other devices but on this PC my connection drops and got interrupted. I tried to download the driver in my manufacturers website but still getting the problem. I dont know. I dont have problem before. I tried different browser as well but getting the...
  5. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  6. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  7. PC Crashes every few minutes

8. Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes

Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes: Did a fresh install of windows 10 home edition 64bit and I cant do anything for more than a few minutes without BSOD. Cant determine a trigger either, also another weird thing is that the PC wont detect my dedicated GPU anymore, ive tried reseating it and installing drivers...
  9. Wifi dropping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi dropping every few minutes: Hi, My wifi has been doing this thing where it drops for no reason. It will freeze my computer then disconnect. Every few times it will show no wifi near me at all and I have to reset my computer to reconnect to my wifi. I have troubleshooted countless times, have reset the...
  10. BSOD in every few minutes while NVIDIA activated in BIOS

BSOD in every few minutes while NVIDIA activated in BIOS: My problem is in the title. Can you have a look at this? Attachment 143981 Edit : Latest BSOD report while trying to install Nvidia driver. Attachment 143982 88970