Windows 10: Windows 10 pro BSOD. hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

Discus and support Windows 10 pro BSOD. hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all, I have a problem nowadays, the Windows 10 crashes to desktop mainly when in game or desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by souleclipse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 pro BSOD. hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

Hey all,

I have a problem nowadays, the Windows 10 crashes to desktop mainly when in game or desktop

https://www.dropbox.com/s/avn0bc70vn7qlsh/091418-94687-01.dmp?dl=0

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank u

:)

souleclipse, Sep 14, 2018
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Sep 14, 2018
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Sep 14, 2018
  4. sourpatch Win User

Windows 10 pro BSOD. hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

sourpatch, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 pro BSOD. hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

1. Windows 10 pro BSOD. hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll - Similar Threads - pro BSOD hal

2. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  3. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  4. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing in Windows 10: So I tried to reinstall both the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019, because the code execution is missing, and when I did it says that my 2015 one is still missing but I couldn't find the 2015 ones, just the 2017. Because of this, I...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing in Windows 10

VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing in Windows 10: In trying to open a particular program (On1 Resize 2019) in my brand new computer running Windows 10, I get the following messages: The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was...
  8. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Windows 10 Pro: BSOD - hal.dll & ntoskrnl.exe pshed

Windows 10 Pro: BSOD - hal.dll & ntoskrnl.exe pshed: Hello I am having continuous BSODs. I took my computer in and they found nothing. I am getting the WHEA uncorrectable error stop code. I am not overclocking (it is a Xeon cpu) and I run hardware and memory tests that found nothing. GPU drivers and windows are fully updated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pshed.dll

2. pshed.dll bsod

3. crash from pshed.dll

4. hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll,
  5. pshed.dll hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe bsod,
  6. pshed.dll blue screen,
  7. hal.dll pshed.dll,
  8. bsod hal.dll pshed.dll,
  9. buescreen pshed.dll,
  10. pshed.dll bsod win 10,
  11. fixing pshed.dll crashes,