Windows 10: windows 10 pro build 10240 laptop wont go to sleep anymore...

Discus and support windows 10 pro build 10240 laptop wont go to sleep anymore... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, after i press power button to go to sleep, it just wakes upon its own instantly and if i type command powercfg -requests in cmd then it gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jkson969, Jul 24, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro build 10240 laptop wont go to sleep anymore...

Hi all,

after i press power button to go to sleep, it just wakes upon its own instantly and if i type command powercfg -requests in cmd then it gives following error :

C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -requests

DISPLAY:

None.

SYSTEM:

None.

AWAYMODE:

None.

EXECUTION:

None.

PERFBOOST:

[DRIVER] Legacy Kernel Caller

and all the other waketimers are disabled so,

C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -waketimers

There are no active wake timers in the system.

and also,

C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -devicequery wake_armed

NONE.

unfortunately i m not able to override PERFBOOST request. is there any way to override this request from registry or any other alternative method to do it? plz help guys. thnks and any help will be appreciated..

submitted by /u/Jkson969
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jkson969, Jul 24, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Laptop wont go into sleep mode

After Windows 10 - Laptop wont go into sleep mode (Dell XPS15)

SUBRAMANI R G, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Chadi Win User

windows 10 pro build 10240 laptop wont go to sleep anymore...

ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

windows 10 pro build 10240 laptop wont go to sleep anymore... [​IMG]

Chadi, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro build 10240 laptop wont go to sleep anymore...

1. windows 10 pro build 10240 laptop wont go to sleep anymore... - Similar Threads - pro build 10240

2. Updating Windows 10.0 Pro build 10240

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows 10.0 Pro build 10240: My laptop experienced a glitch and had to reformat the SSD . I am now busy re-installing everything. The problem is I can find nowhere upgrades for the version of windows I have and I MUST use that version and upgrade it up and inclusive of September 2021, NOT AFTER. I am...
  3. Updating Windows 10.0 Pro build 10240

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Windows 10.0 Pro build 10240: My laptop experienced a glitch and had to reformat the SSD . I am now busy re-installing everything. The problem is I can find nowhere upgrades for the version of windows I have and I MUST use that version and upgrade it up and inclusive of September 2021, NOT AFTER. I am...
  4. Updating Windows 10.0 Pro build 10240

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop wont go to sleep anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop wont go to sleep anymore: I have an Asus ROG Strix G732 17" laptop with an i9 and a 2080 Super running Windows 10. I've noticed that it won't go to sleep anymore. I've gone through every tip that google has tried to give me with no success, so I thought I'd turn here so I could explain what I've tried...
  6. Windows 10 Pro (10.0.17763 Build 17763) will not go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro (10.0.17763 Build 17763) will not go to sleep: I've been scouring tech forums, windows forums, youtube, for days and days. There are plenty of "windows wont sleep" threads. I've tried dozens of the "fixes". Either I have a different issue, or I'm doing them wrong. I want my Windows 10 Pro install (fresh/recent...
  7. Some apps wont pin to taskbar windows 10 build 10240

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps wont pin to taskbar windows 10 build 10240: [img] Hi I have pinned a picture to help explain my issue. Every time I try to pin skype, battle.net, itunes a new icon is pinned to the taskbar but not the jump list version. when I click on the icon on the task bar it opens another icon/program which does show the jump...
  8. Windows 10 is not going to sleep anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is not going to sleep anymore: Hello people and sry for my bad english my system was running completely fine before two last days. now my computer is not going to sleep anymore when i click sleep button the screen goes off but my pc power fans hard disks and .... is on then i need hard reset it to get...
  9. REQ- Windows 10 PRo ISO Build 10240

in Windows 10 Support
    REQ- Windows 10 PRo ISO Build 10240: Hi I am I need Windows 10 Pro Iso Build 10240, any one can share me site link where i get download this file for free. I want to test windows 10 Pro. I have heard that 12040 build is latest, that is why I wrote in tilte. Please share me live link of windows 10. Thanks...
  10. Start menu not opening anymore (build 10240)

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu not opening anymore (build 10240): Hello, this problem makes me mad. I made clean Windows 10 (build 10240) install five times, and five times after some time my Start menu had vanished. Simply it doesn't open neither by Win key nor by mouse click on Window icon. Now I won't go into 6th clean install as it is...