Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1803 (OS Build 17134.254) PC is running the Mail and Calendar apps. In Windows Settings >> System >> Notifications &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by avant-guvnor, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions

My Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1803 (OS Build 17134.254) PC is running the Mail and Calendar apps.

In Windows Settings >> System >> Notifications & actions >> Get notifications from these apps, the Mail app is showing, so I can edit the Mail notification options, but the Calendar app is NOT showing.

Please can anyone advise as to how I can get the Calendar app to appear under Get notifications from these apps?

:)

avant-guvnor, Sep 9, 2018
  2. KDSFX Win User

Action Center not showing mail or calendar notifications

I have the windows 10 calendar and email apps setup but they do not show any notifications in the action center. I have the email accounts set to show notifications in the action center but when I go to the setting page from action center to select which
    apps show notifications in the action center, email and calendar are not listed? any one else have this problem or know how to fix it?

KDSFX, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Trader57 Win User
    Notification for Calendar app in win 10

I do not see any notifications from my calendar app. The calendar app does not appear in the Notifications and actions screen. How do I add calendar to 'show notifications from these apps' list.

Trader57, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions

1. Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions - Similar Threads - Pro Calendar app

2. Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions: I wanted to enable the notifications on Facebook messenger 130.0.0.7.115 but it won't show on the settings. I tried restarting and reinstalling, it won't still show....
  3. Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions: I wanted to enable the notifications on Facebook messenger 130.0.0.7.115 but it won't show on the settings. I tried restarting and reinstalling, it won't still show....
  4. Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions: This has been a recurring issue for me over the past two months. After updating Windows 10 in mid-October. The Twitter application has not been showing any notifications whatsoever. Neither does it show up in the Notifications & Actions part of settings. They've remained...
  6. Calendar app not showing notifications

Calendar app not showing notifications: Hey guys, I have birthdays set up in my contacts and they show up in calendar and other events as well but I never receive a notification in the taskbar, I reset the app and also made sure in system, notifications and actions that calendar is turned on. Mail works just fine....
  7. calendar app not showing missed notifications

calendar app not showing missed notifications: running win 10, build 18363.592 version of the calendar app for win 10, version 16005.12228.20410.0 i have been searching for a solution for weeks now.. nothing works.. if i create an event, and the computer is on when the appointment time is set to notify, the notification...
  8. Mail app not showing notification in action center

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not showing notification in action center: The only way I know if their is a emailnis if I open the app. The sync settings are set To show a banner and play a sound. To test I send a email from my phone and nothing happens on the pc unless I open the mail app. In settings it set fine. Their was a update this morning...
  9. action center & "show app notification" issue

in Windows 10 Support
    action center & "show app notification" issue: hi..my problem is that the "action center" shows "no entry symbol" .. and "show app notification" is greyed out (unable to swicth on or off).. is there any chance to fix them.. thx by the way i did follow tutorial from this link Action Center - Enable or Disable in Windows...
  10. "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions

in Windows 10 Support
    "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions: Hi. I am trying to configure action centre in Windows 10 but "show app notifications" is greyed out. It also says, "Some settings are managed by your organisation" but this is a personal laptop. Does anyone know how to change this please? I've added a screen shot....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calendar not in notifications and actions

2. calender not displayed in notifications and action