Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I press "enter" key the access just flashes and then nothing happens! How can I override this where I can either remove my password or correct... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FrankHilton75, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program

When I press "enter" key the access just flashes and then nothing happens! How can I override this where I can either remove my password or correct this issue from re-occurring ?

:)

FrankHilton75, Nov 9, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Looks like you will need to rebuild the whole thing but at least you have the data still, right?
    EDIT: Wait did you try this?

Convert a database to the Access 2007 file format

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/a...-the-access-2007-file-format-HA010048406.aspx

You cannot convert a replicated database to the Office Access 2007 file format. However, you can use Access 2007 to create a replica of a database that is formatted in either the Access 2000 or the Access 2002 - 2003 file format.

More copy and paste:
    [paste:font size="5"]Convert an Access 97 database, Convert an Access 95 database, or Convert an Access 2.0 database.
    • Click the Microsoft Office Button
      Windows 10 Pro  Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program [​IMG]
      , point to Save As, and then, under Save the database in another format, click the file format to which you want to convert.
    • If any database objects are open when you use the Save Database As command, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
    • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Here is a short and sweet version: http://www.ehow.com/how_7339817_convert-2003-database-access-2007.html

DRDNA, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2019
  4. j.col70 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program

j.col70, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program

1. Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program - Similar Threads - Pro Can't access

2. Can't access file explorer and programs.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access file explorer and programs.: Hello Pls help, i can't access my files and any programs.I tried system restore but it showed my an error code0xc0000006Safe mode also isn't working.I've access to settings and windows defender.I performed a scan through command prompt and it showedWindows Resource Protection...
  3. Can't access file explorer and programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access file explorer and programs.: Hello Pls help, i can't access my files and any programs.I tried system restore but it showed my an error code0xc0000006Safe mode also isn't working.I've access to settings and windows defender.I performed a scan through command prompt and it showedWindows Resource Protection...
  4. Can't access file explorer and programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can only access the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only access the login screen: I can't login to my computer, I can access the SHIFT + Restart options, but no matter what option I select it will restart my computer and go to a blank screen. I then manually restart it and it will take me back to the login screen. When I boot the computer with my Windows...
  6. I can only access the login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can only access the login screen: I can't login to my computer, I can access the SHIFT + Restart options, but no matter what option I select it will restart my computer and go to a blank screen. I then manually restart it and it will take me back to the login screen. When I boot the computer with my Windows...
  7. I can only access the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Access programs on start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access programs on start: When I go to Start, it goes to search and I cannot scroll programs without clicking on the program list, This just started to happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-programs-on-start/c6a2b10c-9fb9-4b40-b49c-8ffc396e7a1d
  9. Windows 10 - Cannot access login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Cannot access login screen: When Windows 10 boots up, and I'm at the welcome screen where the time is displayed, I have press a key or click to have the user password screen appear. This doesn't happen now, but the screen will begin the transition to the login screen, but then go right back to the...
  10. I cannot access login screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot access login screen on Windows 10: This happened after a windows 10 update. When I press any button the welcome screen goes fuzzy, showing only power, network and 'ease of access' buttons in bottom right corner, but after 30 seconds it returns to the welcome screen. I tried to reboot in safe mode (holding...