Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I press "enter" key the access just flashes and then nothing happens! How can I override this where I can either remove my password or correct... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FrankHilton75, Nov 9, 2019 at 12:37 PM.

1. Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program

When I press "enter" key the access just flashes and then nothing happens! How can I override this where I can either remove my password or correct this issue from re-occurring ?

:)

FrankHilton75, Nov 9, 2019 at 12:37 PM
  2. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Looks like you will need to rebuild the whole thing but at least you have the data still, right?
    EDIT: Wait did you try this?

Convert a database to the Access 2007 file format

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/a...-the-access-2007-file-format-HA010048406.aspx

You cannot convert a replicated database to the Office Access 2007 file format. However, you can use Access 2007 to create a replica of a database that is formatted in either the Access 2000 or the Access 2002 - 2003 file format.

More copy and paste:
    [paste:font size="5"]Convert an Access 97 database, Convert an Access 95 database, or Convert an Access 2.0 database.
    • Click the Microsoft Office Button
      Windows 10 Pro  Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program [​IMG]
      , point to Save As, and then, under Save the database in another format, click the file format to which you want to convert.
    • If any database objects are open when you use the Save Database As command, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
    • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Here is a short and sweet version: http://www.ehow.com/how_7339817_convert-2003-database-access-2007.html

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. j.col70 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program

Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program

1. Windows 10 Pro Can't access the login screen where I can start access to files or program - Similar Threads - Pro Can't access

2. WHY CAN'T I ACCESS MY FILES IN wINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHY CAN'T I ACCESS MY FILES IN wINDOWS 10: Why can't I access my original files in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-access-my-files-in-windows-10/e9d5c83a-98df-4dd2-8695-c4ce3a3548b7"
  3. Windows 10 - Can't access \\computername but can access \\computername\share

Windows 10 - Can't access \\computername but can access \\computername\share: Hello, Since these latest updates/patches came out yesterday, I can no longer access shared folders on \\computername. However, I can access them with \\computer\share. I get the message "You do not have permission to access \\computername. Contact your network...
  4. I cannot access login screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot access login screen on Windows 10: This happened after a windows 10 update. When I press any button the welcome screen goes fuzzy, showing only power, network and 'ease of access' buttons in bottom right corner, but after 30 seconds it returns to the welcome screen. I tried to reboot in safe mode (holding...
  5. Access File Problem in Windows 10 Pro

Access File Problem in Windows 10 Pro: I have 2 desktops one running win10 and the other running win10 pro. The Win10 Pro can see files on WIN10 but the Win10 can not see files on WIN10 Pro. It states access is not available. All permissions have been given full control and still access is denied. Dell support...
  6. Windows 10 :Can not access Files on My Computer - Access Denied

Windows 10 :Can not access Files on My Computer - Access Denied: Any programs cannot access my folders pictures, trying to scan documents. This problem seems to be constant on WIN10., and all threads are closed and no fixes are offered. One step closer to UBUNTU! I am the owner. I am the only user. I am the ADMIN....
  7. Windows cannot access the specified file, but I can access it manually.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows cannot access the specified file, but I can access it manually.: I was in the Pen Settings area of Settings in Windows. I clicked the option to "Improve Recognition" and received the following error: [ATTACH] What I cannot figure out is that I can manually navigate to the location on this executable file and run it w/o any problems. In...
  8. Access to Program Files denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to Program Files denied: I've set up Avast to run my daily scan via the program ashcmd.exe and then display the report file, "quick.txt", which is stored in C:\ProgramData\AVAST Software. I was able to edit the report and save it last week but today I got the message Access to C:\ProgramData\AVAST...
  9. where can i access the word count

in Cortana
    where can i access the word count: please could you tell me where to find 'word count' on documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-access-the-word-count/ecefd0bd-8664-410f-a244-5a771c5ac4b7"
  10. Can't access start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access start menu: I can't access/see the start menu when I turn the computer on, however I can see my files. Consequently I cannot access Microsoft office "word" or any of the other apps on the start menu. Added to this I cannot turn off my computer using the left click on the mouse. The...