Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro can't install

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro can't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have windows 10 Pro but cannot install android emulator, I tried installing Nox, Memu and Mumu but is giving me an error saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by markjenry, Nov 18, 2018.

1. markjenry Win User

Windows 10 Pro can't install

Hello, I have windows 10 Pro but cannot install android emulator, I tried installing Nox, Memu and Mumu but is giving me an error saying "AppPlayerInstaller has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close this program and notify you if a solution is available." The only option you have is "Close Program". Help me please!

:)

markjenry, Nov 18, 2018

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 18, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro can't install - Similar Threads - Pro can't install

2. I can't install Windows 10 Pro on Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Windows 10 Pro on Enterprise: Hi, I've been trying to install Windows 10 Pro on a computer that runs Enterprise.When I try to do that, it shows up with an error saying:"This tool can't update your PC,The language or edition of the version of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this...
  3. Windows 10 pro- Can't get a clean install

Windows 10 pro- Can't get a clean install: Cant seem to get clean install in the last 23 installs on 3 of my personal computers, i have about 12 iso installs and they all get edited by the corrupt local account that has made him a home on my familys computer, he has corrupted the local registry, the policies, the...
  4. Windows 10 can't install pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 can't install pro: Two days ago my motherboard short circuited. I just managed to get a replacement for it but because I have different hardware, my windows is no longer activated. So I purchased a windows 10 pro product key, except whenever I enter it into the activation section of window's...
  5. I can't instal my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't instal my windows 10 pro: Hello, anybody can help me? My device has win 10 Home Single Language, but when I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro, the result still win 10 home, and the product key didn't work. What should I do? Help me please...
  6. Can't install fonts windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't install fonts windows 10 pro: There doesn't seem to be a way to install fonts in windows 10. When I try to drag the font file into the fonts folder I get a red circle with a cross. I the only option to add fonts is from the microsoft store which basically has no font options....
  7. Can't Activate Windows.... 10 pro installed, 10 home key

Can't Activate Windows.... 10 pro installed, 10 home key: Hey all, I recently bought a refurbished laptop with Win 10 Pro installed. Constant "Activate Windows"in bottom right of screen. Tried to activate, error code, called Microsoft 4 times, finally got an answer..... my key that is installed is for 10 Home, not 10 Pro that's...
  8. I can't install .net framework in windows 10 pro

I can't install .net framework in windows 10 pro: I can't install the .net framework in windows 10 pro. I've tried via the downloadable installer from microsoft, via the control panel turn on windows features, and via DISM. It keeps telling me it can't install it and gives me the error code: 0x8e5e0147 The dism is...
  9. Can't install windows 10 pro again

Can't install windows 10 pro again: Using windows 10 pro on acer laptop. I had dual boot with windows 10 pro and ubuntu 14.04. One day on start up and choice to choose operating system when clicking on windows 10 pro, could not boot in any more, while ubuntu was booting fine. Error with windows was : no such...
  10. Want to install Windows 10 Pro N in Australia, but can't...

Want to install Windows 10 Pro N in Australia, but can't...: Hi Guys, I created a "Windows 10 Pro N" installation ISO via the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and have tried a number of times to perform a clean install on my PC. It actually installs okay, however, it will not activate with the key I obtained during the Windows 8.1...