Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro changed my log in on desktop

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro changed my log in on desktop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everyone,i nstalled Windows 10 Pro ISO(with activation-product key included),but now ot keeps "telling me"incorrect password entered. Then i went... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Za'idRyalto, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Pro changed my log in on desktop

Hi everyone,i nstalled Windows 10 Pro ISO(with activation-product key included),but now ot keeps "telling me"incorrect password entered.

Then i went to account.live/password/reset,but doesnt help either.What do i do? Please assist.Thanks.

:)

Za'idRyalto, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Pro changed my log in on desktop

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro changed my log in on desktop

1. Windows 10 Pro changed my log in on desktop - Similar Threads - Pro changed log

2. Change windows 10 log in email address but keep desktop and files as is.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change windows 10 log in email address but keep desktop and files as is.: I want to stop using the Microsoft email address I am using to log into windows 10 while keeping the desktop and file access that I currently have when logging in with another email address.. I do have another email address I want to use however when I log in with the new...
  3. Problem changing how I log into my desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem changing how I log into my desktop: Ok so recently I had to do some reg edits in order to downgrade from Windows 10 education to windows 10 home. I had to do this because my student email is being deactivated soon and windows will not let me use a Microsoft account to log in instead. So I purchased windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 update changed my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update changed my desktop: So basically, before I went to sleep, there was a windows 10 update so I just decided to update it & shut my laptop off. I just woke up and went to turn on my laptop, and when I logged into my account the whole desktop changed. It's like I got a new laptop but all my apps are...
  5. Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop: Hi, Many thanks for allowing me to use this forum for help. My Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop with 8GB memory, 2T HDD, has been running well since I got it in July 2019. However, yesterday I tried to log into Windows as usual with my 4 digit pin and it came up "wrong...
  6. Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop: Hi, Many thanks for allowing me to use this forum for help. My Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop with 8GB memory, 2T HDD, has been running well since I got it in July 2019. However, yesterday I tried to log into Windows as usual with my 4 digit pin and it came up "wrong...
  7. Changing my windows 10 pro license key to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing my windows 10 pro license key to windows 10 pro: hey! Is there a way I can I have my digital activation key of windows 10 pro activate my windows 10 pro N system? I understand that it is a different version number but since it is just a lack of programs and no major changes with the operating system it would be weird of...
  8. My Windows 10 desktop computer is log off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows 10 desktop computer is log off: When I sign in through normal login procedures, my computer will log off automatically. Seems to be when I leave the computer for a minute or two (no activity). Checked all related settings and can't find anything that would cause this auto log off....
  9. Change my desktop background on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change my desktop background on my Windows 10: How can I change my desktop background on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-desktop-background-on-my-windows-10/6ccce3f5-1ea2-400e-9410-01e7f862810a
  10. My windows 10 desktop changed

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows 10 desktop changed: I have been using Windows 10 for over a year. But suddenly, my desktop is all different. Now I have "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" with icons all over the desktop. I want my old desktop back where I had a taskbar with all the icons I use on a daily basis. How can I...