Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey guys, this is my last resort. I've recently installed Win 10 Pro: http://prntscr.com/n0cniw I am working with Slack and before this, on Windows 7... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vasili, Mar 20, 2019.

1. vasili Win User

Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications

Hey guys, this is my last resort. I've recently installed Win 10 Pro: http://prntscr.com/n0cniw

I am working with Slack and before this, on Windows 7 I had a popup showing up when someone was writing me. After installing this Windows, they are not showing up. No YouTube notifications either, basically Chrome Native Notifications from what I've read.

I've tried everything what I've found on the net:
    - my OS is up to date
    - this is Enabled: http://prntscr.com/n0cos4
    - cleared Chrome's cache
    - tried another user in Chrome
    - why is Chrome missing from here? http://prntscr.com/n0cp96

Nothing works, the push notifications never show up. I don't know what to try anything else, any idea guys? I would appreciate it so much.

Thanks in advance.

:)

vasili, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 20, 2019
  3. LEOPEVA64 Win User
  4. Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications

1. Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications - Similar Threads - Pro Chrome Native

2. Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications: Hey guys, this is my last resort. I've recently installed Win 10 Pro: http://prntscr.com/n0cniw I am working with Slack and before this, on Windows 7 I had a popup showing up when someone was writing me. After installing this Windows, they are not showing up. No YouTube...
  3. Windows 10 Notifications and Chrome YouTube Links

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notifications and Chrome YouTube Links: Hello Everyone, I have a strange issue with Notifications. When you click on the Chrome YouTube links some open and some just disappear. Does anyone know why this is happening? Some work some just close. Please help. Thanks in advance. Matt...
  4. Chrome’s PWAs to support notification badges on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome’s PWAs to support notification badges on Windows 10: After adopting the dark mode, implementing an early version of tab preview, Google is now working on a new feature that will give a native feel to Chrome-based Progressive Web Apps. The new Chrome 73 beta update comes with an experimental Badges feature for the Progressive...
  5. Chrome notifications not going away

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome notifications not going away: 'Ease of Access > Show notifications for' does not work. Notification for things like USB thumb drive, auto play works correctly following the default 5 seconds. Anyone experiencing this issue? My chrome mail and YouTube subscription just get stuck there forever until I open...
  6. Firefox is getting support for Windows 10 native notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox is getting support for Windows 10 native notifications: Just like any other web browsers, Mozilla Firefox has support for push notifications built in. Windows 10 has a notification system called Action Center, but Firefox doesn’t utilize it. It appears that we can soon expect to see Firefox notifications delivered through Windows...
  7. Accidentally block chrome notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally block chrome notifications: I accidentally block chrome notifications from Action Center by right clicking and stop show notifications. How to unblock this? 119176
  8. Stop chrome notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  9. Stop chrome notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  10. Google pushes out native Windows 10 notifications support in Chrome 68 version

in Windows 10 News
    Google pushes out native Windows 10 notifications support in Chrome 68 version: Earlier this year we had reported that Google is testing support for native Windows 10 notifications for its Chrome browser. There was no confirmed ETA given as to when the company plans to roll out the feature to its Chrome browser. Today we report that Google has now...