Windows 10: Windows 10 pro. clean install.

Discus and support Windows 10 pro. clean install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am running windows 10 pro. 32 bit on a HP laptop. It was a upgrade from assistive technology which I'm using. How do I do a clean install of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MlkeFarnsworth, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 pro. clean install.

Hi, I am running windows 10 pro. 32 bit on a HP laptop. It was a upgrade from assistive technology which I'm using. How do I do a clean install of windows 10 pro. And install a 64 bit this time. And I have a flash drive 16 GB. Will someone walk me through it please.

:)

MlkeFarnsworth, Sep 17, 2018

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 17, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Windows 10 pro. clean install.

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 pro. clean install.

1. Windows 10 pro. clean install. - Similar Threads - pro clean install

2. 10 pro after a clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    10 pro after a clean install: I made a clean install Win 10 Pro but it only installed Win 10 home. How can I get Pro? I tried the process of changing product key with the key from before the clean install. Thanks...
  3. windows 10 pro clean installation problem...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pro clean installation problem...: Hello.well,i have a weird problem when i trying to do a clean install of windows 10 pro from dvd media...shows a message that says:the media drivers your computer needs is missing every time i try to install it.so if there is any workaround for this error instead of using usb...
  4. Clean installation of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clean installation of windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 pro in my desktop and it is neither resetting nor installing fresh windows 10. I tried many process but not anyone works. Please help....
  5. Clean install win 10 Pro

Clean install win 10 Pro: Hello, I'm not a power user or well practiced on or in computing. I have a Lenovo E570 laptop with Win 10Pro V1903 It has two SSD's. I'd like to clean install a new copy of Win 10 Pro. I've got both drives backed up on an external drive. When it comes time to restore...
  6. WINDOWS 10 PRO CLEAN INSTALL

WINDOWS 10 PRO CLEAN INSTALL: Just a real ODD/FRUSTRATING/BAFFLING Windows 10 Pro installation glitch. Doing clean install, and Windows 10 installation gets to disk partition installation option, and says it cannot install UEFI MODE because the Partition has GPT, and to select a Partition with a MBR....
  7. clean installation Windows 10 pro

clean installation Windows 10 pro: I had made a stick from the MCT but read it was for other pcs -I plan on getting one so it is not a waste. However, in looking for the best way to do a clean install of my pc with Win 10 Pro I got confused. I do not not have the 25 characters. I have an upgrade. Should I do...
  8. Windows 10 pro. clean install.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pro. clean install.: Hi, I am running windows 10 pro. 32 bit on a HP laptop. It was a upgrade from assistive technology which I'm using. How do I do a clean install of windows 10 pro. And install a 64 bit this time. And I have a flash drive 16 GB. Will someone walk me through it please. Thanks....
  9. issues with clean install on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    issues with clean install on windows 10 pro: I just did a clean install of windows 10 pro to hopefully help fix some of the issues ive been having with windows 10. unfortunately im still having the same issues. issues 1: When i'm using windows 10 and viewing folders with many icons such as pictures of videos the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro clean installation

Windows 10 Pro clean installation: Hi, I am trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. I downloaded the Windows 10 Media Creations Tool. When choosing 'Create installation media for another PC' it doesn't give me the option to choose the Windows 10 Pro edition. It just says 'Windows 10'. I downloaded...