Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro COA & Key

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro COA & Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been purchasing Equus Nobilis Desktop computers for several years. Since the introduction of Windows 10 these computers do not come with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lindsey IT, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro COA & Key

I have been purchasing Equus Nobilis Desktop computers for several years. Since the introduction of Windows 10 these computers do not come with a COA/Product Key on the Tower Case or with the Windows 10 DVD. I know manufacturers hold licensing agreements that assigned them a vendor key that is burned into the BIOS. So long as the original motherboard is working Windows 10 will activate automatically. After the one year warranty has expired how do I activate Windows 10, without a Product Key, if I have to replace the motherboard? Business class workstations start at roughly $1,100 so replacing an $80 to $125 motherboard makes sense for a few years. Thanks!

:)

Lindsey IT, Jul 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key

I purchased a laptop from a Microsoft Reseller. It has Windows 10 installed. I can find a 20 alpha numeric product key on the system page but there is no COA sticker anywhere on the unit. I want to upgrade the hard drive to a larger size but am afraid
    that the Windows 10 Pro software may not re-install without a 25 digit COA. Is my concern vaild? Is the Product Key the same as the COA???

WalterDiGiusto, Jul 26, 2020
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro COA & Key

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Pro COA & Key windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro COA & Key

1. Windows 10 Pro COA & Key - Similar Threads - Pro COA Key

2. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key: I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on a refurbished HP Z420. There is what appears to be an authentic COA sticker on the top of the box. There is no indication of the usual 25-digit product key, but there is a 23 digit number along the top of one of the UPCs exhibiting a...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key: I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on a refurbished HP Z420. There is what appears to be an authentic COA sticker on the top of the box. There is no indication of the usual 25-digit product key, but there is a 23 digit number along the top of one of the UPCs exhibiting a...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 COA-

Windows 10 COA-: Hello,I own a small side business by selling used laptops and computers online. I usually purchase those laptops from different venders who they usually wipe the hard drive completely before selling it to me.Those laptops and computers have either Windows 7 license Key...
  6. Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key

Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key: I purchased a laptop from a Microsoft Reseller. It has Windows 10 installed. I can find a 20 alpha numeric product key on the system page but there is no COA sticker anywhere on the unit. I want to upgrade the hard drive to a larger size but am afraid that the Windows 10...
  7. COA Keys

COA Keys: I purchased 10 COA keys from a distributor, verified authenticity, and used a couple. None of these keys work now. Help as these were expensive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coa-keys/5942dbe2-da83-4af3-863c-f1da14bbf009"
  8. Windows 10 Pro COA question

Windows 10 Pro COA question: Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 from a large (I think reputable) online retailer. I am trying to verify that I did purchase a genuine US version. The COA has this printed on it: WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT ENGLISH USB RS I went to Microsoft's How to Tell...
  9. windows 10 activation key code COA

windows 10 activation key code COA: I upgraded my HP All-In-One computer From Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but my cumputer was stolen from me in a burglary. Is there anyway for me to get my digital key code COA? Would I be able to install windows 10 on my current computer with that license key code? is there...
  10. Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?

Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?: Greetings. I have a question regarding Windows 10 activation. I have a system with a Windows 7 Pro COA, but I want to install Windows 10 via a clean install (the system is blank anyway) Can I use the key on the COA to activate Windows 10 Pro? Just wondering as the...