Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro COA question

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro COA question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 from a large (I think reputable) online retailer. I am trying to verify that I did purchase a genuine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnAndreasen1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro COA question

Hi,

I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 from a large (I think reputable) online retailer. I am trying to verify that I did purchase a genuine US version. The COA has this printed on it: WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT ENGLISH USB RS

I went to Microsoft's How to Tell website, and the COA looks real. I am just not sure what the "RS" means on the COA.

Any help is appreciated.

John

:)

JohnAndreasen1, Jun 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Pro COA question windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?

Greetings.

I have a question regarding Windows 10 activation. I have a system with a Windows 7 Pro COA, but I want to install Windows 10 via a clean install (the system is blank anyway)

Can I use the key on the COA to activate Windows 10 Pro? Just wondering as the activation rules for 10 are pretty sketchy.

Thanks.

Michaelvas17, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Pro COA question

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro COA question

1. Windows 10 Pro COA question - Similar Threads - Pro COA question

2. dodgy coa sticker question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    dodgy coa sticker question: Hello, i have a quite strange dilema. About 2 years ago i bought used dell computer with windows 7 coa sticker on it. it didn't seem much of a stretch it would be actual oryginal sticker that came with the pc, and it activated with no problems even though i had to guess some...
  3. Windows 10 COA-

Windows 10 COA-: Hello,I own a small side business by selling used laptops and computers online. I usually purchase those laptops from different venders who they usually wipe the hard drive completely before selling it to me.Those laptops and computers have either Windows 7 license Key...
  4. Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed

Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed: We purchased a refurbished PC online that has Windows 10 Pro installed. However, the COA sticker says Windows Home. I was told I didn't need the sticker to be correct when I inquired about the discrepancy. Is this correct? Or was I cheated? This PC will be used in a...
  5. Windows 10 Pro COA & Key

Windows 10 Pro COA & Key: I have been purchasing Equus Nobilis Desktop computers for several years. Since the introduction of Windows 10 these computers do not come with a COA/Product Key on the Tower Case or with the Windows 10 DVD. I know manufacturers hold licensing agreements that assigned them...
  6. windows 7 COA to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 7 COA to windows 10: I am a computer tech for a national retail computer sales and service company, being part of their service and repair team I have been required to obtain training from a variety of sites, of course the Microsoft Expert Zone is one of them, as such over the years as part of...
  7. Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key

Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key: I purchased a laptop from a Microsoft Reseller. It has Windows 10 installed. I can find a 20 alpha numeric product key on the system page but there is no COA sticker anywhere on the unit. I want to upgrade the hard drive to a larger size but am afraid that the Windows 10...
  8. Typo on Windows 10 COA

Typo on Windows 10 COA: I opened up a OEM copy of Windows 10 today, did the lottery scratch off to expose the product key, and the key only has 24 characters. The first set is only four characters long -> XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Since is now nearly impossible to actually call someone @...
  9. Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?

Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?: Greetings. I have a question regarding Windows 10 activation. I have a system with a Windows 7 Pro COA, but I want to install Windows 10 via a clean install (the system is blank anyway) Can I use the key on the COA to activate Windows 10 Pro? Just wondering as the...
  10. Windows COA

Windows COA: Long story short, I have this Laptop preinstalled Windows 8 PRO A microsoft employee is inquiring (for license compliance) about this machine's COA and asking repeatedly about COA sticker. I can't find it anywhere. It says in BIOS it has Windows 8 preinstalled, but I...