Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro COA question

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro COA question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 from a large (I think reputable) online retailer. I am trying to verify that I did purchase a genuine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnAndreasen1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro COA question

Hi,

I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 from a large (I think reputable) online retailer. I am trying to verify that I did purchase a genuine US version. The COA has this printed on it: WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT ENGLISH USB RS

I went to Microsoft's How to Tell website, and the COA looks real. I am just not sure what the "RS" means on the COA.

Any help is appreciated.

John

:)

JohnAndreasen1, Jun 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Pro COA question windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?

Greetings.

I have a question regarding Windows 10 activation. I have a system with a Windows 7 Pro COA, but I want to install Windows 10 via a clean install (the system is blank anyway)

Can I use the key on the COA to activate Windows 10 Pro? Just wondering as the activation rules for 10 are pretty sketchy.

Thanks.

Michaelvas17, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Pro COA question

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro COA question

1. Windows 10 Pro COA question - Similar Threads - Pro COA question

2. Window COA Label

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window COA Label: I bought Window from store in Thailand , and now wonder is this COA Lable is counterfeit or not? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-coa-label/1fa2ac8f-f4be-43ed-ad48-aed2979617c9"
  3. Windows 10 Pro question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro question: Yes I need to do a factory reset to my computer. It came with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro. My question is when I do a factory reset it will be with Windows 10 Home, do I have to buy Windows 10 Pro again since I don't seem to have a key for the...
  4. Upgrade Laptop to Windows 10 Pro Question

Upgrade Laptop to Windows 10 Pro Question: Hi, I got a new laptop and want to upgrade it to pro. One question I have is will i still be able to install Home and have it activate? I want to upgrade to Pro for Hyper-V and Remote Desktop, Might as well as Bitlocker as it is already enabled in Windows as it is....
  5. Typo on Windows 10 COA

Typo on Windows 10 COA: I opened up a OEM copy of Windows 10 today, did the lottery scratch off to expose the product key, and the key only has 24 characters. The first set is only four characters long -> XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Since is now nearly impossible to actually call someone @...
  6. windows 10 activation key code COA

windows 10 activation key code COA: I upgraded my HP All-In-One computer From Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but my cumputer was stolen from me in a burglary. Is there anyway for me to get my digital key code COA? Would I be able to install windows 10 on my current computer with that license key code? is there...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?

Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?: Greetings. I have a question regarding Windows 10 activation. I have a system with a Windows 7 Pro COA, but I want to install Windows 10 via a clean install (the system is blank anyway) Can I use the key on the COA to activate Windows 10 Pro? Just wondering as the...
  8. Is new COA needed to change from Pro to Enterprise or LTSB?

Is new COA needed to change from Pro to Enterprise or LTSB?: I have two machines in question. One 8.1x64 Pro and one 10x64 Pro. When I: Code: DISM /online /Get-CurrentEdition[/quote] and Code: DISM /online /Get-TargetEditions[/quote] , on the 8.1 machine I see current edition is Code: Professional[/quote] and Code: Target...
  9. Windows COA

Windows COA: Long story short, I have this Laptop preinstalled Windows 8 PRO A microsoft employee is inquiring (for license compliance) about this machine's COA and asking repeatedly about COA sticker. I can't find it anywhere. It says in BIOS it has Windows 8 preinstalled, but I...
  10. win 10 COAs & registration etc

win 10 COAs & registration etc: Hi, I have one win 7 system and two win 8 systems. In essence I did a win 10 clean install, and as I had no new COA from MS, I assumed I could use my Win8.1 COA. Wrong! I am wondering if this is because of 2 possible reasons. (i) Although I pre-registered all three...