Windows 10: windows 10 pro CODE 43

Discus and support windows 10 pro CODE 43 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i recently added windows 10 pro, since , im having issuses connecting a USB windows has stopped this device because it has reported a problem, CODE 43... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dianetarantino, May 16, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro CODE 43

i recently added windows 10 pro, since , im having issuses connecting a USB windows has stopped this device because it has reported a problem, CODE 43 A request for the USB descriptor failed im not computer savey. i have a business, i can't work with out the machine. i went into device manager, clicked on the USB that has a yellow triangle uninstalled it, unpluged everything from the computer for 5 min plugged everything back in still not working, please i need help

:)

dianetarantino, May 16, 2020
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

3. lionwing Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

windows 10 pro CODE 43 [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

windows 10 pro CODE 43 [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

4. nxlongth Win User

windows 10 pro CODE 43

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

Thema:

windows 10 pro CODE 43

1. windows 10 pro CODE 43 - Similar Threads - pro CODE

2. windows 10 pro is not getting activated. its showing Error Code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro is not getting activated. its showing Error Code 0xC004F074: windows 10 pro is not getting activated. its showing Error Code 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-is-not-getting-activated-its/4aa464b2-43f0-425c-a710-5fc1b5f8dcb1
  3. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License Code From Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License Code From Microsoft Store: I purchased the windows 10 home to pro upgrade yesterday from the Microsoft store, and my license will not activate. The code I see is 0xC004F025. I am connected to the internet, I am logged in as an administrator, and my email is there showing the association to my Microsoft...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Product Code Needed

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Product Code Needed: Hi. We recently purchased 3 Microsoft Surface Go's and they were the consumer versions that included Windows 10 Home S mode. We have a Microsoft VLA and took the devices out of S Mode and tried to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro via USB drive. The upgrade would not work no...
  5. I keep getting error code 0x800f0922 since 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting error code 0x800f0922 since 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Pro: Hi there, I hope you can help me. I've had my Thinkpad T460 since February and had no problems with updates until cumulative update 2020-03, which installed fine. However, during the required reboot, it would stop at around 97% and then suddenly undo all changes. I let...
  6. Windows 10 pro won't activate, error code 0xc0000142

Windows 10 pro won't activate, error code 0xc0000142: While activating the product key Windows 10 pro won't activate, error code 0xc0000142 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-wont-activate-error-code-0xc0000142/b30708dd-9502-4f24-bda4-8b5077cf2f6d
  7. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations deactivated after system restore with error code: 0xC0EA000A

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations deactivated after system restore with error code: 0xC0EA000A: Hello, Yesterday my PC was updated via. Microsoft Update feature with new firmware for my ASUS BIOS. After that my Windows won't boot so I had to perform system reset and restore after noticing that OS reset failed. When I get my Windows up and working again I found...
  8. Getting an error while downloading windows 10 ISO file on Macbook Pro Message Code...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting an error while downloading windows 10 ISO file on Macbook Pro Message Code...: I tried downloading windows 10 ISO file on my Macbook Pro 2019 for the second time since I removed it. Now I'm getting an error. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and...
  9. Help! Windows 10 Pro activation error code: 0x8007007B

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Windows 10 Pro activation error code: 0x8007007B: I have disconnected from my organisation but it won't let me activate Windows. I have win 10 Pro. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/xXTheShadowXx [link] [comments]...
  10. error code 5 when trying to install Aomei backupper pro trial

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 5 when trying to install Aomei backupper pro trial: Hi,this is actually kind of a long explanation,it started when I downloaded comodo browser,I saw it loaded an antivirus on my system , but I already have one , so after alot of trouble I manage to uninstall comodo browser ,But then I noticed cloud comodo antivirus still...