Windows 10: Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline

Discus and support Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My windows 10 pro, 16 gb, 1 terra, envy computer has suddenly begun telling me that my microsoft email account was offline, but I am writing this now... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by rualn2lng2, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline

My windows 10 pro, 16 gb, 1 terra, envy computer has suddenly begun telling me that my microsoft email account was offline, but I am writing this now from firefox browser on the same computer. I can actually open the hotmail.com which has been my active for yearsemail account, but it has received nothing new for several days.

When I open my phone to same account, it shows active account, and all my up to date emails, while hooked to same network. Even so, I rebooted comp., router, and went into services.msc to make sure that my microsoft sign in was set to automatic, and re-started the service.

I don't know if it has anything to do with ip config, but went into powershell admin, and am try to provide screenshot, of ipconfig.

Any ideas as to what causes this? I also tried to add account in email, found out I was offline due to error code 0x800713AB. Help please!? Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline 012da1c6-18ee-4b3b-82c8-7d6d28bec882?upload=true.png

:)

rualn2lng2, Aug 3, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft enables offline play for Windows 10 games

Most Windows 10 games will support offline play, but you'll have to work at it.

Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline NK5onxJwAvtQTxbkwSUoG8-650-80.png

"Larry Hryb, the man known to the world as Major Nelson, announced on Twittertoday that Microsoft has "made some backend updates to improve your experience playing @Windows 10 games offline." Basically, if you're going to be somewhere that lacks online coverage—on a submarine, for instance—it will still be possible to play your games. But there are some restrictions.

"Most games available in the Store on your Windows 10 device support offline play, but check the details of the game to make sure yours is supported by searching for your game at http://www.xbox.com," the Xbox support site says. "Most games with a campaign mode will be playable offline, but games with network co-op or multiplayer features will not work while you’re offline. While playing offline, some features, such as the ability to purchase additional items from the Windows Store, will not be available. Additionally, any leaderboards will be unavailable while you're offline."

Obviously, online features like buying stuff from in-game stores won't be available when you're offline, but the bit about "games with network co-op or multplayer features" not working while offline really isn't clear. We tested with Gears of War 4 and confirmed that the offline features like campaign and LAN multiplayer worked just fine when disconnected.

There are more caveats, though. You're limited to just one "designated offline device" at a time, and you can only change your designated offline device three times per year. Switching into offline mode isn't all that easy, either. First, you'll need to set your designated offline device:

• Make sure that you’re online.
    • Check that your device has the latest Windows updates: Go to Start,Settings, Update and security, and then Windows Update and see if any relevant updates are available.
    • Open the Store. You’ll be prompted to sign in if you haven’t already.
    • Select the Me icon (this is your profile picture).
    • Select Settings, and then under Offline Permissions, make sure that the toggle is set to On.
    After that, you'll have to "prepare" your games by launching each one that you want to play offline while you're still online, and logging into your Xbox Live account. This is a bit like launching Steam into Offline mode while you still have an internet connection... but you'll have to prepare each individual Xbox game this way before going offline.

Once you've logged into the game while you're online, you can exit at any time and you'll be set. Of course, if you change your mind and want to play something you haven't properly prepared, you're out of luck.

The upside is that this only affects Windows 10 games, but it still seems wildly complicated and restrictive to me. Worse, while improved functionality is always welcome, I can't see how this does anything but beg for unflattering comparisons with Steam: When I want to play my Steam games offline, I set Steam offline, restart it, and I'm on my way—and I can do it as often as I want. Microsoft's implementation of offline play is an improvement, but only because it wasn't available at all previously. As a step toward becoming more competitive with Steam, though, it falls woefully short.
    "

Microsoft enables offline play for Windows 10 games | PC Gamer

P4-630, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline :(

Zakin, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline

1. Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline - Similar Threads - pro comp Microsoft

2. Offline downloads on Microsoft edge pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Offline downloads on Microsoft edge pro: So I've had a windows surface pro for awhile and for some reason it won't let me download movies on Netflix or any streaming service. Is there a work around this or how do I download them to view offline?...
  3. Offline downloads on Microsoft edge pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Offline downloads on Microsoft edge pro: So I've had a windows surface pro for awhile and for some reason it won't let me download movies on Netflix or any streaming service. Is there a work around this or how do I download them to view offline?...
  4. Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts: I was a long time user of Windows, most people are, and we have microsoft account, many of us do. But MANY, LIKE MANY of us do not want to log in using our microsoft account in our computers.PLEASE DO NOT KEEP SHOWING THE LOG IN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOW EVERYTIME WE...
  5. Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts: I was a long time user of Windows, most people are, and we have microsoft account, many of us do. But MANY, LIKE MANY of us do not want to log in using our microsoft account in our computers.PLEASE DO NOT KEEP SHOWING THE LOG IN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOW EVERYTIME WE...
  6. Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Multiple Comps with the same account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Comps with the same account.: I have been using the same Microsoft 10 account on my Desktop Comp, and two Laptops. I have someone who wants to use my one laptop, but my question is, if this person deletes the account on the one like completely gets rid of my account on the one laptop, will it remain on...
  8. Windows 10 login. Account Offline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 login. Account Offline: A member of my Video club just died and donated his powerful edit PC to the club. I have his Microsoft account name and password but i cannot log in because i initially tried without an internet connection. Can his account be reactivated if i dont have access to his personal...
  9. WINDOWS 10 PRO OFFLINE ACTIVATION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 PRO OFFLINE ACTIVATION: Hey, I have a Windows 10 pro with SKU. So my question is 1. Can I activate the window offline. If Yes, then 2. What is the procedure to activate the windows....
  10. Windows 10 Setup Offline Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup Offline Account: Why is the use offline account option during setup no longer available in Windows 10 Home while connected to internet, only in Windows 10 Professional and selecting option Setup for personal use? 144017