Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Connection to Server2012

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Connection to Server2012 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have upgraded my system to Windows 10 Pro and now I am unable to connect my system to our server on the network. I run the connect software, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kash Saeed, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Pro Connection to Server2012

Hi,

I have upgraded my system to Windows 10 Pro and now I am unable to connect my system to our server on the network. I run the connect software, it asks for a username and password for the server...I put it in but it says it is invalid, however, when I go to the server to and log in to the server with the same username and password it logs in.

Can you help me out. It's driving me crazy and now I am wondering if I made a mistake of buying this Microsoft Studio Desktop.

:)

Kash Saeed, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Pro Connection to Server2012

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Connection to Server2012

1. Windows 10 Pro Connection to Server2012 - Similar Threads - Pro Connection Server2012

2. Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection: Remote desktop in windows 10 pro not connecting to android phone. Always it shows the error code 0x104 in the phone. I am trying this after installing Microsoft remote assistance....
  3. Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro Using a Logon Connection to the Internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro Using a Logon Connection to the Internet: My computer was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when I bought it. I am having issues with the computer and want to freshly install Windows 10 Pro. I do not have Internet access at my home and use the WiFi in a library when I am online. Since Microsoft software...
  4. IE11 and Windows 10 Pro for Pulse Connect VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IE11 and Windows 10 Pro for Pulse Connect VPN: Hi Host Checker installed, ActiveX enabled, IE11 with Windows 10 Pro, Juniper client. A message that all components successfully installed but not allowed to login. Please help. Thanks...
  5. window 10 pro and window 10 home connection issue to DD-WRT

window 10 pro and window 10 home connection issue to DD-WRT: I have two laptops. One is window 10 home and one is window 10 pro. From window 10 home. I can connect to my linksys DD-wrt with ssid/password. With window 10 Pro, I cannot connect to DD-WRT. it keeps saying that wrong password. But it is correct, I just use it with...
  6. Win 10 pro, network connection

Win 10 pro, network connection: on a Win 10 OS. Wish to set wired connection as default in the office. Wireless is weak, but seams to be the default. Need to change priorities....
  7. Remote desktop connection in Windows 10 Pro

Remote desktop connection in Windows 10 Pro: How do I save multiple credentials to the same remote server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/remote-desktop-connection-in-windows-10-pro/aed95742-aebb-42e4-85b0-c3608a45548a
  8. remote desktop connection to windows 10 pro issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote desktop connection to windows 10 pro issue: remote desktop connects to windows 10 shows a black screen for 20-30 seconds then throws an error "failed to reconnect to you remote session, please try to connect again." - windows 10 pro 1709. - local firewall is off. - allow access to machine is enabled. - rdp port is...
  9. Internet connection problem on windows 10 PRO !

Internet connection problem on windows 10 PRO !: I do not hav any internet connection if I try to go on Google Chrome,Mozila Firefox or Internet Explorer and I do not hav it either on Steam and World of Tanks. But I do have internet connection on Microsoft Edge and TeamSpeak 3 ?! I tried uninstalling Antivirus but it did...
  10. Unable to connect to VPN using Windows 10 Pro

Unable to connect to VPN using Windows 10 Pro: Hi Everyone. I have been using a VPN for 2 years on Windows 7 Ultimate with no problems at all. But it will not connect up on Windows 10 pro, on my PC, I keep getting this message windows.immersivecontrolpanel_cw5n1 any help would be very much appreciated. The VPN...