Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I originally use Windows 7, trying to update that to Windows 10 but it does not allow me to. Anyway, I purchase a new SSD (Crucial BX300 480gb)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JCHC_927, Jul 8, 2018.

1. JCHC_927 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze

Hi,

I originally use Windows 7, trying to update that to Windows 10 but it does not allow me to.

Anyway, I purchase a new SSD (Crucial BX300 480gb) to install Win 10 on it.

However, it constantly freezes for no particular reason. Sometimes it freezes when it starts up. Sometimes it freezes when I start searching something. Sometimes it freezes when it is loading into Windows.

So in fact it also freezes when I am now re-installing the Windows.

I wonder if it is the problem of the new SSD, but then I clone my old Win7 drive there. It works perfectly fine.

I've updated the BIOS and drivers and stuff, it just freezes.

Originally I thought maybe it is the problem of Win 10 1803, then I install 1703 instead. Still it freezes.

Run the memory test, they work alright.

The following is my hardware,

CPU: Intel i7 4790

Motherboard: Gigabyte H97-D3H

Display: Asus GTX750ti

Ram: 2 x 8gb Crucial 240-pin DIMM

SSD: Crucial BX300 48gb

So I just think maybe some of my hardware crashes with Win 10?

Please help.

:)

JCHC_927, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Jul 8, 2018
  3. ibace Win User
    Windows 10 pro: Constant crashes & freezing

Running version 1709 (OS Build 16299.125) use Hard Disk Sentinel as a matter of course...no issues, but different story with Reli, pic attached...also ran a scandisk/sfc yesterday...no issues.
    Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze [​IMG]

Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze [​IMG]

ibace, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze

Random freezes or shut downs

Hrrmmmm... but wouldnt formatting and reinstalling windows fix the issue since the virus/trojan/spyware isnt on the system any longer?

forumsviewer, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze

1. Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze - Similar Threads - Pro Constant Random

2. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  3. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  4. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant random freezing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant random freezing and BSOD: I built this pc a bit over a year ago and within the last couple months I've been experiencing escalating crashing issues. Around 4-5 months ago the pc would seemingly randomly freeze during basic activity like browsing the web or sometimes while in games. It then got to the...
  6. Constant random freezing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant random freezing and BSOD: I built this pc a bit over a year ago and within the last couple months I've been experiencing escalating crashing issues. Around 4-5 months ago the pc would seemingly randomly freeze during basic activity like browsing the web or sometimes while in games. It then got to the...
  7. Constant random short freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant random short freezes: Hello. So, a few days ago I installed the Xbox app in my PC. I then started noticing Windows would freeze for a few seconds when performing tasks such as opening a new browser tab, saving a file, trying to write in a text box, etc. Watching a Youtube video would have the...
  8. Constant Random Freezing

Constant Random Freezing: Hi all, I'm looking for some help with this constant issue I've been having for the past month or so; all of a sudden my computer will either freeze up or instantly shutdown due to driver errors with whatever headset I plug into any USB port (including 3.0 ports). I've...
  9. Surface Pro constantly freezing

Surface Pro constantly freezing: Hi there, I recently got a difference Surface Pro and use Microsoft Windows/Office on it. I am finding the applications keep freezing which is very frustrating. It can be in any of the office apps at different points but find it is more frequent when i go to save a...
  10. Windows 10 pro: Constant crashes & freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro: Constant crashes & freezing: HAVE HAD MY SYSTEM FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS..all of a sudden it seems to be suffering badly, by that I mean frequently, from either system crash or freeze. If it crashes, I have left my PC running and presumably it's gone to sleep...I come back and mouse/keyboard won't wake it...