Windows 10: Windows 10 pro crash dump - report attached

Discus and support Windows 10 pro crash dump - report attached in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've had for the first time my windows crash randomly. For a bit of context I just updated my motherboard/CPU/RAM. Attached you'll find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mugz, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Mugz Win User

Windows 10 pro crash dump - report attached

Hi,
    I've had for the first time my windows crash randomly. For a bit of context I just updated my motherboard/CPU/RAM.
    Attached you'll find the report.

Cheers,

:)

2. kjs00333 Win User

Hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD crash - dump file attached

Hello,

My computer seems to be having a BSOD randomly and I cannot find the reason why. Bluescreen View reports that hal.dll+18f8, and ntoskrnl.exe+1fd1a3 are the cause of the crash. I ran Windbg on my mini dump file which appears to point to mountmgr.sys as
    the culprit. I ran a chkdsk /f /r and also sfc /scannow which found no errors. Also ran a mem test which produced no errors as well. My OS is Windows 10 pro running the latest updates.

I have attached the dump file so it can be examined..

Hopefully someone has an answer on how to fix this issue.

101220-7921-01.dmp

Thank you,

kjs00333, Nov 19, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Windows 10 pro crash dump - report attached :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Windows 10 pro crash dump - report attached [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro crash dump - report attached - Similar Threads - pro crash dump

2. There is a windows crash dump reports on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a windows crash dump reports on my computer: Hi friends, Recently encountered a crash problem with blue screen , I have get the full crash memory.dmp file and analysis it with windbg.exe. Below is full crash log, But I could not find the reason of the crash issue, could you help it, thanks. Microsoft R Windows Debugger...
  3. There is a windows crash dump reports on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There is a windows crash dump reports on my computer: Hi friends, Recently encountered a crash problem with blue screen , I have get the full crash memory.dmp file and analysis it with windbg.exe. Below is full crash log, But I could not find the reason of the crash issue, could you help it, thanks. Microsoft R Windows Debugger...
  4. There is a windows crash dump reports on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Crash Dump Debugger Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crash Dump Debugger Report: A few days ago i change my ssd and did a clean windows 10 installation with usb tool from microsoft. Since then i have random freezes and bsod while gaming ac valhalla, ac black flag, RDR2. The ssd is a WD blue 500gb m.2 and the previous one was a WD green 240Gb m.2....
  6. Crash Dump Debugger Report

Crash Dump Debugger Report: I have a crash dump file that I have used the Windows Debugger to analyze. I am not familiar enough with this process to actually read the information and interpret it. Will someone take a look at them and let me know what caused them? Much appreciated. Here is the link...
  7. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached: Hi, I've had this BSoD twice in a week now. Crash dumps can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lf1C1tsTFe5yjVckV8cJJ-MweABNy0eB/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 pro crash dump - report attached

Windows 10 pro crash dump - report attached: Hi, I've had for the first time my windows crash randomly. For a bit of context I just updated my motherboard/CPU/RAM. Attached you'll find the report. Cheers, 168728
  9. Hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD crash - dump file attached

Hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD crash - dump file attached: Hello, My computer seems to be having a BSOD randomly and I cannot find the reason why. Bluescreen View reports that hal.dll+18f8, and ntoskrnl.exe+1fd1a3 are the cause of the crash. I ran Windbg on my mini dump file which appears to point to mountmgr.sys as the culprit....
  10. Crash Dump Debugger Report - BSOD

Crash Dump Debugger Report - BSOD: I have been getting a BSOD almost every day now for some reason, because of that I created a dmp file, but I am not familiar with this process to figure out what any of this means. Would anyone be willing to take a look at the dmp file? I'd greatly appreciate it....