Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro crashed installing Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro crashed installing Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my windows 10 pro has crashed installing Forza Horizon 4 Blue Screen and now I can't see anyway of remove the temp files from my computer, I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yardopass, Jan 9, 2020.

1. yardopass Win User

Windows 10 Pro crashed installing Forza Horizon 4

Hi, my windows 10 pro has crashed installing Forza Horizon 4 Blue Screen and now I can't see anyway of remove the temp files from my computer, I'm using a 240 Gb SSD and the game has used more than 50 Gb, so I can't either reinstall the game, any solution please?

My hardware:

- X79 motherboard

- Intel Xeon E5 2689

- Asus ROG RX 5700 8G

- 16 Gb of dual channel ram

I hope you can help me!

And sorry about my english, is not my native language.

:)

yardopass, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Andre for Directly, Jan 9, 2020
  3. bungi3215 Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes all the time

Hey!

So I have tried to play this game for three days now and have tried just about anything I could find on google.

Even in the lowest graphics it crashes, although it persist a bit longer I think? This got me to believe it was a ram problem. But I tried the ram fixes for the game with no solution. I also tried Furmark stress test, just in case,
    but no problem.

The only thing I haven't tried is to reinstall windows. And since I did a clean install not that long ago I really don't want to do it for a single game.

I can't be the only one with this problem?

My setup:

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 - 8gb

16 Gb DDR3 RAM

Intel core i7-4790K - 4Ghz

Windows 10 pro

(The game is not installed on my primary drive, since I don't have the space on that drive and all my games is on another drive)

This is what I have tried

• Check If PC meets the minimum system requirements for Forza Horizon 4
      • Install the latest game patch
      • Update drivers
      • Clear standby memory before playing
      • Disable microphone for Forza Horizon 4
      • Reset Forza Horizon 4
      • Add Forza Horizon 4 as an exception to third-party antivirus application (avg)
      • Update Windows system to the latest version
      • Disable anti virus program
      • Turn off any other running program
      • Set Forza 4 as high priority in task manager
      • Login as admin
      • Trying to download another game in the store
      • Disabling and enabling development mode
      • Making sure the date / time is correct
      • Microsoft troubleshooting
      • Launch the game and kill explorer.exe
      • Creating a bigger paging file
    There is a couple of more things I tried, but I can't remember it all.

Thanks to anyone who wants to help!

bungi3215, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro crashed installing Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense
    that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram and about 1 gb is used on idle. I really need help with this as forza horizon 4 is unplayable and i really just want to enjoy the game.

iverkleivbakk, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro crashed installing Forza Horizon 4

1. Windows 10 Pro crashed installing Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Pro crashed installing

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Ive had many issues with games like trailmakers ,halo and forza Trailmakers loads forever and never stops, forza is Crahing in the intro screen, and halo has a unreal engine 4 error. I dont know why microsoft cant even fix 2 of there top sold games but they need to. So how do...
  5. Forza horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashing: -Windows 10 21h1- steamHi, yesterday I played forza horizon 4 and after two hours it crashed and it doesn't work at all, I tried to reinstall the game didn't help either, I also gave updates so nothing, I watched ytb how to fix it and none of it helped on the web I did you...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING: Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on the latest Windows 10 2004 update !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing/c0cc7519-4ef8-4176-a487-1d82b7d6226f
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi, I have an issue where I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and every half an hour, on the dot, my game will crash. Im not sure why this is and I have tried re-installing my game and other fixes but none have worked. Please could I have some help. Thanks...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...