Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro crashes with no bsod

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro crashes with no bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My windows 10 pc restarts during games and other activities. The components are not being overworked as my CPU doesn't go above 70% usage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrDrB, Mar 30, 2020.

1. MrDrB Win User

Windows 10 Pro crashes with no bsod

Hello,

My windows 10 pc restarts during games and other activities. The components are not being overworked as my CPU doesn't go above 70% usage during the crashes and my GPU doesn't go above 25%. The problem used to happen anytime I opened the start menu but now only happens during light CPU loads. It hasn't happened at idle at all. I've recently put windows onto an m.2 sata ssd but after the problems began I formated the drive and installed another fresh copy of windows. The pc has restarted during both cpu intensive games as well as gpu intensive games; Portal 2, Hearthstone, Rocket League.

tl;dr

• PC restarts without any warning or blue screen of death
    • The problem hasn't happened when in safe mode.
    • The timing is inconsistent, sometimes right away other times not for over an hour.
    • The windows install is fresh
    • Only happens when the system is cpu or gpu load

System specs:

i5 8600k

5700 XT Gaming OC

Corsair 750W PSU

120 gig kingston m.2 sata ssd boot drive

Samsung Evo 500G

250G genaric HD

:)

MrDrB, Mar 30, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 30, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Windows 10 Pro crashes with no bsod [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Windows 10 Pro crashes with no bsod [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro crashes with no bsod - Similar Threads - Pro crashes bsod

2. BSOD in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in Windows 10 Pro: Greetings users and assorted Windows wizards, hear my prayer. At the end of this paragraph there is a link to a Google Drive folder containing the last three MiniDump files, the MSInfo file and a Snapshot text file from Speccy. I hope they help....
  3. Windows 10 Pro Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Crash: I have been experiencing a crash in windows 10 for the last couple of days when running a specific application. I believe the AMD graphics driver is the culprit, but I have the memory.dmp file that windows created. Am I able to provide that, and someone is able to tell me if...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro Crash: I have been experiencing a crash in windows 10 for the last couple of days when running a specific application. I believe the AMD graphics driver is the culprit, but I have the memory.dmp file that windows created. Am I able to provide that, and someone is able to tell me if...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. bsod random crashes win 10 pro-1909

bsod random crashes win 10 pro-1909: my pc crashes randomly mostly when playing minecraft, roblox, using chrome, and libre office. i have not been able to isolate what is the causing the issue. i have attached log files to this post. 165420
  7. Win 10 Pro Crashed with BSOD error: iaStor.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 Pro Crashed with BSOD error: iaStor.sys: Hi Im having lots of crashes after upgrading windows with iastor.sys not same or equal. I found this post describing a potential fix for it. https://appuals.com/fix-iastora-sys-blue-screen/ But my computer a DELL T7600 doesnt show the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and cant...
  8. Surface pro 2 crashing BSOD

Surface pro 2 crashing BSOD: Hi, dont know if this was opened somewhere else already or not. We bought 4 machines, all of them crash with BSOD only if they are unplugged - not being charged. As soon as you run any of the office apps and create a new spreadsheet/workbook error msg is:...
  9. Win 10 pro crashing at random points, no bsod

Win 10 pro crashing at random points, no bsod: So I upgraded to windows 10 exactly 1 week ago, and only today have I started to experience crashes. the screen goes black and my PC restarts on its own, I suspect it may be something to do with running flash player on three separate browsers at the same time, but I am...
  10. Edge causing windows 10 pro bsod crash

Edge causing windows 10 pro bsod crash: I have imported bookmarks from chrome wanting to try out edge and while i was scrolling and moving them through favorite bar ..bsod and crash .. if u can and pass the debug files from collector in attachment ty 19374