Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro - current version download

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro - current version download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KMWMR, Nov 23, 2021.

1. KMWMR Win User

Windows 10 Pro - current version download

I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows 10 download and re - install. I had previously bought Windows 10 Pro on a USB, with a product key, just after I bought the laptop and wanted to reinstall this. When I tried, as it is apparently an older version of Windows 10 Pro, I cannot both install it and keep my files and apps.Is there a way to download the current version of 10 Pro and install this with the product key I have bought?I had been on the phone for 60 + minutes

:)

KMWMR, Nov 23, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro - current version download - Similar Threads - Pro current version

2. Win 11 Pro for Workstations Current Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Pro for Workstations Current Version: Hello,My version of Win 11 Pro for Workstations is version 21H2 build 22000.1761. I'm just wondering if there is a 22H2 version of Windows 11 Pro for Workstations as my laptop has Win 11 Pro v22H2 installed on it.TIA.Eric...
  3. Win 11 Pro for Workstations Current Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Pro for Workstations Current Version: Hello,My version of Win 11 Pro for Workstations is version 21H2 build 22000.1761. I'm just wondering if there is a 22H2 version of Windows 11 Pro for Workstations as my laptop has Win 11 Pro v22H2 installed on it.TIA.Eric...
  4. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro - current version download: I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows 10 download and re - install. I had previously bought Windows 10 Pro on a USB, with a product key, just after I bought the...
  5. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - current version download: I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows 10 download and re - install. I had previously bought Windows 10 Pro on a USB, with a product key, just after I bought the...
  6. Current Windows 10 ISO and version?

Current Windows 10 ISO and version?: Hello: I have read how to get the current ISO from MS but am not sure if it is the latest. I am now running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ver 1909 18363.1256 and made the changes to not update but wonder when it will force an update anyway. So, will the links to MS that allow you to...
  7. Current, Released Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Current, Released Windows 10 Version: What is the latest, released version of Windows 10? My systems says Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.10024]. However, I think this has been compromised by being in the Windows Insider Program and then refresh to discontinue the program. Can anybody comment? If mine is...
  8. my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.

my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.: can you please assist me with my windows 7 pro key working on this current version of windows 10 pro. i had this copy of windows purchased date of 6/12/13 can you assist thank you mark m...
  9. Win 10 Pro - Cannot Update current version 14393

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro - Cannot Update current version 14393: I have literally spent months at this and as a last resort am looking for some assistance to upgrade my 64-bit Win 10 system stuck at version 14393. My update message is to update to Ver 1607 (KB4033637) Computer/Software Specs: AMD Phenom II - 6 Processors 8 GB RAM 1 TB...
  10. What version is the current 1607 iso download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What version is the current 1607 iso download?: I am inquiring for a friend who had an unsuccessful update to the August 1607 version. After a very long session the update aborted and reverted to the previous version. I am suggesting he download an iso and manually install but I wondered if the iso included the follow up...