Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, If I was to create a custom windows 10 ISO file to get rid of un-needed bloatware & other files - is there any licencing restrictions against... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MorganRourke1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing

Hello,

If I was to create a custom windows 10 ISO file to get rid of un-needed bloatware & other files - is there any licencing restrictions against this? or is it allowed to be customised with its current windows 10 pro licence. Any links to this etc?

Any help/advice on this would be great.

Cheers,

Morgan

:)

MorganRourke1, Jul 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing

Hello,

If I was to create a custom windows 10 ISO file to get rid of un-needed bloatware & other files - is there any licencing restrictions against this? or is it allowed to be customised with its current windows 10 pro licence. Any links to this etc?

Any help/advice on this would be great.

Cheers,

Morgan

MorganRourke1, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Pehla Win User
    windows 10 licencing and image backup??

i lost one genuine licence that i got for being a insider..,i added one more ssd to my pc and wanted to do a fresh install in raid 0 but that just didnt work as my pc didnt want to activate,even after talking to a microsoft help desk didnt find solution!! so afterwards i used cracked windows 8.1 and upgraded to windows 10 and that activation is still on my pc,and is still genuine *Smile Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing :)
    i wanted to keep that one but i gues its not just motherboard...,its motherboard AND cpu!!!

Pehla, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Compumind Win User

Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing

Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809

Success.

Here is the solution, but it is imperative to proceed carefully.
    There are also a couple of final steps that are missing and I had to think about it.

Retrieve Custom Windows 10 Lock Screen Image - Super User

This must be done as Administrator (True Administrator account) -

You must add "Administrator" to the additional fields not listed to get through the permission issues caused by NTFS.

Edit - I'm posting the missing steps:

Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing [​IMG]

There's quite a bit going on here, but the important item to understand is that for each "picture" folder, you need to add yourself as Administrator.
    Just click on "Select a principal" and enter Administrator as the Object Name for each folder you wish to gain access to.

Hope this helps. Thanks for your help, Shawn.

Microsoft should not have any user going through this just to find a picture. It is insanity.

*Eek

Compumind, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing

1. Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing - Similar Threads - Pro Custom Image

2. Disk image and licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk image and licence: Hi all, I have a pc running windows 10 professional. From Settings/System/About I see the Product ID which I guess is the licence number which is 3 groups of 5 digits followed by AAOEM. Please confirm that this is the licence of windows.The question is the following: I have...
  3. Disk image and licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk image and licence: Hi all, I have a pc running windows 10 professional. From Settings/System/About I see the Product ID which I guess is the licence number which is 3 groups of 5 digits followed by AAOEM. Please confirm that this is the licence of windows.The question is the following: I have...
  4. Disk image and licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Pro - Licence Deactivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro - Licence Deactivation: I have followed the instructions on this page to try and deactivate my W10Pro Licence on one PC - that I am scrapping - to be able to use it on another. It is a full key and not OEM. The process seemed to work fine, showing the correct prompts at every step. Except that the...
  6. Windows Pro Licence

Windows Pro Licence: Hi I am in the process of changing my laptop. My current machine was upgraded to windows 10 Pro. Would it be possible to transfer my Pro licence to my new machine the new machine came with Windows 10 Home...
  7. windows 10 Pro retail licence

windows 10 Pro retail licence: Hi, I wanted to use windows 10 Pro retail license for my business but one of the reseller told me that business can only use volume licensing and using a retail license will be a non compliance. i tried looking up couldn't find any information. can anyone please guide...
  8. Windows 10 pro licence key

Windows 10 pro licence key: Hi all, I need help with activating Win 10. I'm trying to activate my Windows using product key I purchased for my old laptop that just died. I purchased new laptop and I'm trying to activate Windows 10 on my new laptop using my old key but I keep getting errors that says...
  9. windows 10 pro licence key

windows 10 pro licence key: I had a hp elitebook with windows 8 licenced and downloaded the windows 10 pro upgrade which was free and as i understand with this it becomes a digital licence. Now that laptop has gone to pasture and i bought another laptop and used the same windows 10 which i downloaded...
  10. Windows 10 Custom Image Problem.

Windows 10 Custom Image Problem.: We have just created a custom Windows 10 image, sysprep'd and then captured it. However, we are experiencing issues after deploying the image and then joining to the domain. Once joined to the domain and logged in with a domain user account, when you reboot the computer...