Windows 10: Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now.

Discus and support Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have activated my Windows 10 PRO 1 year ago and 1 month ago I reinstalled my PC, because of some problems, and to day when I tried to change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaikaViTupaMicrosoft, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now.

I have activated my Windows 10 PRO 1 year ago and 1 month ago I reinstalled my PC, because of some problems, and to day when I tried to change my desktop wallpaper I noticed that it says Windows not activated, I looked on youtube for some help, but I get extremely restricted settings then theirs

Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now. 18558308-d686-466a-9d9f-dc0dc37adffb?upload=true.png This is what I get, when the video i watched the guy had this Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now. 6973fc83-250d-47fa-ae37-6e862814d73f?upload=true.png He fixed his problem by going to windows update and I dont have that option and when I click on Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows nothing happenes, I restarted my PC still nothing, someone help

Quick Update I noticied when I go to This PC -> properties It says that Windows Is activated

Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now. 9a2ff984-d807-4fd4-9231-44e1a6f0f0ab?upload=true.png

Can anybody help me fix it ?

:)

MaikaViTupaMicrosoft, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now. :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Jun 11, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now.

1. Windows 10 PRO deactivated after reinstalling my windows and its a complete hell now. - Similar Threads - PRO deactivated reinstalling

2. Windows 10 Deactivated after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deactivated after reinstallation.: I am using a Surface Go Laptop, and my fingerprint scanner stopped working. I eventually just decided to reinstall windows to see if that would fix it, which it did. I reinstalled using the cloud option in the settings. Now the "Activate Windows" watermark is stuck on my...
  3. Complete reinstall of windows 10 activates as Home not Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complete reinstall of windows 10 activates as Home not Pro: Good day, I had to do a full windows 10 reinstall on my system. No change in hardware. My system comes up under devices under my MS account. Windows 10 is activated after install but is back to home instead of Pro. You can see my pro upgrade under order history but...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Deactivated: So I have had Windows 10 Pro on my PC for 3-4 years and all was well. Just recently I needed word for school, and so I downloaded the student package that my school offers for free to us. Low and behold, after signing into my school's Microsoft account, to access all Words,...
  5. Downloading windows 10 and its slow as hell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading windows 10 and its slow as hell: So I need help speeding up windows 10 download I am trying to download windows 10 but its slow as hell it takes 8 minutes for the progress to continue on and I am still at 20% and 4 hours have passed any help to speed up windows 10 downloading? submitted by...
  6. WIndows 10 pro deactivation

WIndows 10 pro deactivation: I have a purchased version of WIndows 10 Pro on my home build. I had built another pc for my kids and used my Windows live login to create an administrator profile on the kids pc. Then I had made some hardware changes to my pc because the mobo had gone bad. Now the Windows on...
  7. Upgraded from Home to Pro and now my Windows is deactivated

Upgraded from Home to Pro and now my Windows is deactivated: Hey There, I have recently upgraded my machine from Home to Pro edition.. (Paid AUD$169 :O) and now my windows is showing a watermark at bottom-right corner "Activate Windows"!! Why?! My operating system is legit and I bought upgrade from the Microsoft store. Looking...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated: Hi Recently I changed my Laptop and changed it's harddrive and RAM with existing one. Everything went well but my Windows 10 Pro is not getting activated. I also got activation message for Microsoft Office and that got activated without any problem but when my Windows is not...
  9. Windows 10 pro deactivating

Windows 10 pro deactivating: Ok so back in April of 2017 i got a refurbished office pc that had a windows 10 pro refurbish key i used it on that pc and worked fine, and in august of 2018 i built a gaming pc and i used the key on the new system and it worked totally fine and fully activated it till today...
  10. Windows 10 pro deactivation

Windows 10 pro deactivation: My PC was running fine until today. My version of windows has been deactivated. The trouble shooter says the validation code it's using goes with the Home edition, not the Pro edition I obtained through the upgrade from 8.1 Pro some while ago....