Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. After updating windows to the latest version, my copy of Windows 10 Pro has deactivated itself. Before the update, this problem did not occur,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dean--Miles, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates

Hello. After updating windows to the latest version, my copy of Windows 10 Pro has deactivated itself.

Before the update, this problem did not occur, and it was activated.

It is not "already used on another device" because this IS the device i used it on. This key was bought and did not come preinstalled.

Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates e34d4412-bed1-4d1f-8d09-68cc50b60b7c?upload=true.png

:)

Dean--Miles, Feb 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 deactivated itself after update

I bought the windows Pro last year and the code is valid until the recent windows update and now this is showing that my Windows is deactivated.

Please help. I followed the steps and tried to call the phone number that shows up when you search using the
    SLUI 04 and there seems to be a dead number and the call does not go through.

This product key was on the back of windows 10 Pro DVD that i bought and shamefully now windows says that this key is not for Windows 10 pro. how is this possible?

Please suggest steps to get this resolved. other than the ones you already mentioned here.

Thank you.

VijayaGopu, Feb 24, 2019
  3. z3r010 Win User
    MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

z3r010, Feb 24, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates

1. Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates - Similar Threads - Pro deactivated itself

2. Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and will reactivate on restart but deactivates after an hour...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and will reactivate on restart but deactivates after an hour...: I purchased this Corsair prebuild computer in 2012. It came with Win 7 then was upgraded to Win8 and finally Win10 Home on the free upgrade . It's been my daily PC and I never had this activation issue on it before. Today it began showing me this watermark about how Windows...
  3. Windows 10 Deactivated itself.

Windows 10 Deactivated itself.: Hello, My Windows 10 just deactivated itself. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get with this problem. I bought my License years ago and I don't know where my CD is. I would just like to know WHY it was deactivated. Thanks in advance....
  4. Windows Deactivated Itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Deactivated Itself: [ATTACH] Not exactly sure but sometime in the last week my windows began stating it wasn't activated despite it being activated for months now with a legitimate product key. Anyone know what might be the problem/solution? submitted by /u/itzEK3 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 deactivated itself after power outage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 deactivated itself after power outage.: Hi, so a couple weeks ago, a power outage occured in my area, causing the electricity to go out for a second or two. When we got power back, I turned my computer on, and it said Windows wasn't activated at the bottom right of the screen. I've tried many solutions online to...
  6. Windows 10 deactivated itself after a blue screen

Windows 10 deactivated itself after a blue screen: My computer blue screened earlier and gave me an error stating that BEdaisy.sys failed. After restarting I noticed how it uninstalled my VB audio cables and I saw the watermark at the bottom right asking me to activate windows. In the settings it states that my computer has...
  7. Windows 10 Deactivates Itself

Windows 10 Deactivates Itself: After downloading files on the internet, I got some infringement warning from ISP and I deleted the files and everything and the next time I turned on my laptop, it says that I’m not using a genuine copy of Windows 10. When I do a clean install, Windows 10 works perfectly...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Itself

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Itself: I purchased Windows 10 Pro download from the Microsoft Store on May 18, 2018. A few months ago, I noticed a watermark message in the bottom right hand corner of my screen telling me to Activate Windows. The problem is I don't have the product key or digital license needed...
  9. Windows 10 deactivated itself

Windows 10 deactivated itself: So recently my computer stopped working (blue screen, then it wouldn’t boot again), but I managed to get it working after resetting and switching the motherboard battery. When I launched it I noticed my Windows 10 Home wasn’t activated anymore. I can’t reactivate it, it says...
  10. Windows 10 free update deactivated itself

Windows 10 free update deactivated itself: So, im not happy about that fact, Windows 10 deactivated itself. I can still use it but that big fat watermark in the bottom right corner is really annoying. So my question is: Is there a way to reactivate it? When trying to use some Windows activators it most times says:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 deactivated itself after update