Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Recently I changed my Laptop and changed it's harddrive and RAM with existing one. Everything went well but my Windows 10 Pro is not getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Muhammad Haroon Attari, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

Hi

Recently I changed my Laptop and changed it's harddrive and RAM with existing one. Everything went well but my Windows 10 Pro is not getting activated. I also got activation message for Microsoft Office and that got activated without any problem but when my Windows is not getting activated.

I am getting following error on 'Activation' page

We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key.
    If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004C003

When I am clicking 'Troubleshoot' it is showing this error

We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you're connected to the Internet and try again.

If you're connected to the Internet and continue seeing this problem, contact your system administrator for more information.

Will appreciate if anyone can help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Haroon

:)

Muhammad Haroon Attari, Mar 11, 2019

2. deactivate to activate windows 10 pro

Hi Leslie,

It seems that you are referring to an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. Having said that, we suggest checking the article below on how to upgrade your brand new PC to Windows 10 Pro.

You can always hit us back if you have other questions in mind.

Best regards.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 11, 2019
  3. z3r010 Win User
    MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

z3r010, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

1. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated - Similar Threads - Pro Deactivated

2. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  3. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  4. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Updated Bios and Microsoft deactivated my Windows 11 Pro License,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated Bios and Microsoft deactivated my Windows 11 Pro License,: After I updated my motherboard BIOS Microsoft deactivated my legal purchased WIN11 Pro 23H2 licence. My legal copy of WIn11 displays Activate Windows Go to settings to activate Windows. I cannot activate Windows.It had been working previously as an activated copy of Win11. I...
  6. Updated Bios and Microsoft deactivated my Windows 11 Pro License,

Updated Bios and Microsoft deactivated my Windows 11 Pro License,: After I updated my motherboard BIOS Microsoft deactivated my legal purchased WIN11 Pro 23H2 licence. My legal copy of WIn11 displays Activate Windows Go to settings to activate Windows. I cannot activate Windows.It had been working previously as an activated copy of Win11. I...
  7. Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly: So I bought a PC from Minisforum about 1.5 years ago that came with an activated Windows 11 Pro. About 3 days ago, I started to notice the Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of the screen so I checked in settings and it said "We can't activate Windows on this...
  8. Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly

Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly: So I bought a PC from Minisforum about 1.5 years ago that came with an activated Windows 11 Pro. About 3 days ago, I started to notice the Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of the screen so I checked in settings and it said "We can't activate Windows on this...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...