Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi teamI have an on going headache with activating Win 10 pro on my laptop HP Compaq 8510P.Orginally running Windows Vista Business I choose to do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndrewDeadman, May 8, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update

Hi teamI have an on going headache with activating Win 10 pro on my laptop HP Compaq 8510P.Orginally running Windows Vista Business I choose to do a fresh in install of Win 10 Pro 64bit After checking that my laptop could handle & it couldSo I did & successfully activated Win 10. Since then, I upgraded the 160GB HDD to a 240GB SDD, reloaded & activated, Win 10 successfully.Since the orginal install the 20H2 update, my copy of Win 10 will not activate saying I do not have a valid product code - 0xC004C003.So why would Windows activate successfully before the

:)

AndrewDeadman, May 8, 2021

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, May 8, 2021
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update

MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update

1. Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update - Similar Threads - Pro Deactivates Installing

2. Windows 11 Pro deactivated after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro deactivated after BIOS update: Hi,My problem is that Windows 11 Pro deactivated itself after I updated my motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon Wi-fi BIOS. I updated it from 7D89v17 to 7D89v18. I haven't done any hardware changes so it should be still active. Troubleshooting doesn't help. I have been using local...
  3. Windows 11 Pro deactivated after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro deactivated after BIOS update: Hi,My problem is that Windows 11 Pro deactivated itself after I updated my motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon Wi-fi BIOS. I updated it from 7D89v17 to 7D89v18. I haven't done any hardware changes so it should be still active. Troubleshooting doesn't help. I have been using local...
  4. windows deactivation after re-installation of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows deactivation after re-installation of windows 10 pro: Few days ago my pc ran into a problem and I had to reinstall the windows. After the reinstallation my windows got deactivated I've tried many possible solutions I can made but still can't overcome on it....
  5. windows deactivation after re-installation of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows deactivation after re-installation of windows 10 pro: Few days ago my pc ran into a problem and I had to reinstall the windows. After the reinstallation my windows got deactivated I've tried many possible solutions I can made but still can't overcome on it....
  6. windows deactivation after re-installation of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  8. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  9. Windows 10 deactivated after update

Windows 10 deactivated after update: Hi. My windows 10 installation got deactivated last night after an update. I'm getting error 0xc0000022. Trying to enter my key again says its invalid. I've ran sfc /scannow but it was unable to fix some errors. How should I proceed next?...
  10. Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates

Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates: Hello. After updating windows to the latest version, my copy of Windows 10 Pro has deactivated itself. Before the update, this problem did not occur, and it was activated. It is not "already used on another device" because this IS the device i used it on. This key was...