Windows 10: windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason

Discus and support windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; it saying it cant connect to my orginasation activation server. i am not part of an organasation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by helpme_362, Oct 27, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason

it saying it cant connect to my orginasation activation server. i am not part of an organasation

:)

helpme_362, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Oct 27, 2020
  3. z3r010 Win User
    MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

z3r010, Oct 27, 2020
  4. windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason

deactivate to activate windows 10 pro

Hi Leslie,

It seems that you are referring to an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. Having said that, we suggest checking the article below on how to upgrade your brand new PC to Windows 10 Pro.

You can always hit us back if you have other questions in mind.

Best regards.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason

1. windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason - Similar Threads - pro deactivates itslf

2. Windows deactivated for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows deactivated for no reason: It sent me this error: 0×C004F074 I googled it but I didn't understand what it meant submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqmbi0/windows_deactivated_for_no_reason/
  3. Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason: Good Afternoon. I have my Windows license deactivated and I don´t know why, please could you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lincese-windows-10-is-deactivated-without-a-reason/dbfbfa11-42e1-4bb2-bb92-edd914c39a06
  4. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated: So I have had Windows 10 Pro on my PC for 3-4 years and all was well. Just recently I needed word for school, and so I downloaded the student package that my school offers for free to us. Low and behold, after signing into my school's Microsoft account, to access all Words,...
  5. WIndows 10 pro deactivation

WIndows 10 pro deactivation: I have a purchased version of WIndows 10 Pro on my home build. I had built another pc for my kids and used my Windows live login to create an administrator profile on the kids pc. Then I had made some hardware changes to my pc because the mobo had gone bad. Now the Windows on...
  6. Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.

Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.: Hello. I bought a PC from a store with Windows 10 Pro installed. It worked fine for 6 months. Today when I started it, it gave me a watermark message that Windows is not activated. I tried troubleshooting but that did not help. It asks me to contact the administrator, but...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated: Hi Recently I changed my Laptop and changed it's harddrive and RAM with existing one. Everything went well but my Windows 10 Pro is not getting activated. I also got activation message for Microsoft Office and that got activated without any problem but when my Windows is not...
  8. Windows 10 pro deactivating

Windows 10 pro deactivating: Ok so back in April of 2017 i got a refurbished office pc that had a windows 10 pro refurbish key i used it on that pc and worked fine, and in august of 2018 i built a gaming pc and i used the key on the new system and it worked totally fine and fully activated it till today...
  9. Windows 10 Deactivated For No Reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Deactivated For No Reason: i suddenly got this watermark yesterday saying i need to activate my windows. this is the first time this happened after buying this laptop for almost 2 years now. also the windows activation troubleshooter won't connect to the microsoft server (0xc0020036) this g**d*mn...
  10. Windows 10 pro deactivation

Windows 10 pro deactivation: My PC was running fine until today. My version of windows has been deactivated. The trouble shooter says the validation code it's using goes with the Home edition, not the Pro edition I obtained through the upgrade from 8.1 Pro some while ago....