Windows 10: WIndows 10 pro deactivation

Discus and support WIndows 10 pro deactivation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a purchased version of WIndows 10 Pro on my home build. I had built another pc for my kids and used my Windows live login to create an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jjanderson79, Aug 8, 2019.

1. WIndows 10 pro deactivation

I have a purchased version of WIndows 10 Pro on my home build. I had built another pc for my kids and used my Windows live login to create an administrator profile on the kids pc. Then I had made some hardware changes to my pc because the mobo had gone bad. Now the Windows on the kids pc is activated and my pc is not. I had intended to get a lower version for the kids eventually, like home or something but I need my version to be activated and not the kids

:)

jjanderson79, Aug 8, 2019
  2. z3r010 Win User

MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

z3r010, Aug 8, 2019
  3. deactivate to activate windows 10 pro

Hi Leslie,

It seems that you are referring to an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. Having said that, we suggest checking the article below on how to upgrade your brand new PC to Windows 10 Pro.

You can always hit us back if you have other questions in mind.

Best regards.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

WIndows 10 pro deactivation

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

WIndows 10 pro deactivation

1. WIndows 10 pro deactivation - Similar Threads - pro deactivation

2. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  3. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  4. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Updated Bios and Microsoft deactivated my Windows 11 Pro License,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated Bios and Microsoft deactivated my Windows 11 Pro License,: After I updated my motherboard BIOS Microsoft deactivated my legal purchased WIN11 Pro 23H2 licence. My legal copy of WIn11 displays Activate Windows Go to settings to activate Windows. I cannot activate Windows.It had been working previously as an activated copy of Win11. I...
  6. Updated Bios and Microsoft deactivated my Windows 11 Pro License,

Updated Bios and Microsoft deactivated my Windows 11 Pro License,: After I updated my motherboard BIOS Microsoft deactivated my legal purchased WIN11 Pro 23H2 licence. My legal copy of WIn11 displays Activate Windows Go to settings to activate Windows. I cannot activate Windows.It had been working previously as an activated copy of Win11. I...
  7. Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly: So I bought a PC from Minisforum about 1.5 years ago that came with an activated Windows 11 Pro. About 3 days ago, I started to notice the Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of the screen so I checked in settings and it said "We can't activate Windows on this...
  8. Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly

Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly: So I bought a PC from Minisforum about 1.5 years ago that came with an activated Windows 11 Pro. About 3 days ago, I started to notice the Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of the screen so I checked in settings and it said "We can't activate Windows on this...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro deactivation