Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence Enquiry

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence Enquiry in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I've started to upgrade my office's PCs & laptops OS from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. I've used the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Infra MELL, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence Enquiry

Recently I've started to upgrade my office's PCs & laptops OS from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. I've used the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC or laptop to activate the Windows 10 Pro installed & the activation was successful :-

Activation

-----------

Windows

Edition : Windows 10 Pro

Activation : Windows is activated with a digital licence

My question is :-

1. Is this a legitimate process in conforming the genuine OS installed ?

2. Is my installation of Windows 10 Pro for my PCs or laptops are considered free ?

3. There's no necessity of my company to buy new Windows 10 pro licences for my PCs & laptops ?

Your prompt reply on this query is most appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Infra MELL, Feb 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence

Activate Windows 10 Pro via a Digital Licence, still shows Windows Home

TeresaMeakins, Feb 27, 2019
  3. dantandem Win User
    digital licence for windows

tried win 10 pro install cant verify digital licence same for win 10 home.

do I need a specific version of windows for my digital licence? if so which one and where do I get it from I think I saw something about ver.1609 ??

thanks

dantandem, Feb 27, 2019
  4. dantandem Win User

Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence Enquiry

digital licence for windows

Ok following your advice and my nose.

Windows activation

Signed in as admin via hotmail account. Troubleshooting

Tried to select upgraded hardware - motherboard as last one failed shortly after windows upgrade digital licence linked to my account win 10 pro.

Reactivate windows 10

Ive selected desktop listed checked box and clicked activate.

And ratger quickly next box appears.

Unable to activate windows.

Lear more goto store etc.

dantandem, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence Enquiry

1. Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence Enquiry - Similar Threads - Pro Digital Licence

2. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  3. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  4. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clarification on state of Windows 10 Pro digital licence.

Clarification on state of Windows 10 Pro digital licence.: Hi, This is a follow on question from a post I made yesterday concerning issues with transferring a Windows 10 Pro digital licence. I'm hoping to get clarification on the true state of my licence. In 2009 I bought a retail copy of Windows 7 for a new build PC. I still...
  6. WIndows 10 Digital Licence

WIndows 10 Digital Licence: Good day, bought my laptop which had a pre-installed Microsoft Home. I changed the OS to Microsoft Pro by buying a license online. Today this license was accidentally removed using cmd. Please how do i get the license back since my PC is currently inactivated. Prompt...
  7. windows 10 digital licence

windows 10 digital licence: My laptop hard drive crashed and I need my digital licence to activate windows 10 on a diff pc. How can I get that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-digital-licence/5feb4c46-1cdd-4cce-92d6-0f871864f812
  8. Windows 10 for Home/Pro enquiry

Windows 10 for Home/Pro enquiry: 1I was searching for Windows 10 Genuine on e-comm. websites. To my shock, I saw price of Win 10 pro full retail pack at approx. INR 3000 and even in many offline retail stores I found the price to be too low Official Microsoft website: INR 9.2k approx. Can someone tell me...
  9. Digital licence Windows 10

Digital licence Windows 10: Do digital licences expire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence-windows-10/59dc3bcc-abf2-42d2-a4f4-526bb91d4083"
  10. Windows 10 digital licence

Windows 10 digital licence: hi to all, I need help from someone with big experience in licencing. Our company recently purchased unbranded PCs with Windows 10. No COA was provided, and according to reseler PCs are with digital licence. However, running command wmic path softwarelicensingservice...