Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Good day, Claude here from UAE. I have brought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade ($139) from the Windows Store as I was planning to upgrade from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jean Claude 26, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working

Hi

Good day, Claude here from UAE.

I have brought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade ($139) from the Windows Store as I was planning to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro on my Dell XPS 13. However to my surprise after clicking upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from store, I got a non-activated Windows 10 Enterprise instead.

I spent a good amount of time with virtual chat and Windows troubleshooting feature without any luck. I read from the community post that a remote session with agent / tech support is the only option (wherein they provide a product key). Additional information below which hopefully can assist:

+I bought the license from the store on the same laptop (no hardware change, i.e., motherboard)

+After purchasing whenever I revisit the store or click on my order confirmation email (I get the errors below"cannot find this version of Windows 10"

Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working cca5f2b6-f338-4e49-aedb-d45a2587caf7?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working 6303ec9b-fcae-4b67-84b2-83a39ecf8269?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working b7146042-4db4-4b13-9bdd-90a8618be463?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working ae8c40f8-3b4b-46ec-aaf8-57b1e3ae6ac2?upload=true.png

Appreciate if you could assist! Thank you.

:)

Jean Claude 26, Aug 11, 2019

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Aug 11, 2019
  3. arvindakk Win User
    Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest

arvindakk, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working

Andre Da Costa, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working

1. Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working - Similar Threads - Pro Digital License

2. Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license: Hello, I bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store, and after it installed and rebooted, it said that I have Windows 10 Enterprise that is not activated. I tried the activation troubleshooter but I get the "Not connected to the internet" error. If I try to see the...
  3. Activating Windows 10 pro using digital license - Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 pro using digital license - Issues: I recently bought a brand new PC, and I got windows 10 pro installed (unactivated version) and I was told that I can transfer my digital license 1-time for free. I am struggling to follow the steps, and when I go to activation troubleshooting, it still picks up my old PC. Is...
  4. Cannot activate digital license in Windows 10 Pro.

Cannot activate digital license in Windows 10 Pro.: I have a Microsoft account with a Windows 10 digital license and recently I install a new motherboard and re-install a fresh Windows 10. However , once I tried signing and use the troubleshooter , I cannot find my new computer (name) list in the recent devices. I already...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

Windows 10 Pro Digital License: I've upgraded my office PC recently to Windows 10 Pro acquiring a digital license when I activated it online using the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC. Its known that the free Windows 10 upgrade has long expired in 2016 So, Is this Windows 10 digital...
  6. Windows 10 pro digital license not activating

Windows 10 pro digital license not activating: Hello, I'm upgrading my pc with a new motherboard and cpu. I've logged in with my microsoft account and didn't activated. I've gone through all troubleshoot part even the "I changed hardware on this device recently", I did find my old pc there but it keeping saying "unable to...
  7. Activating Windows with Digital License doesn't work

Activating Windows with Digital License doesn't work: I recently changed hardware and it needs my to activate windows. I got the free update to windows from windows and should have a digital license. When I go and try to activate windows it says I need a product key even though I have a digital license connected to my account....
  8. Activation and digital licensing

Activation and digital licensing: I have a Toshiba Satellite A200 purchased with windows Vista Pre-installed. This was replaced with a purchased version of windows 7 and then with windows 8 also purchased both activated by the 25 digit product key that came with the product in the normal fashion. Windows 8...
  9. Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license: I am getting continuous prompts to activate Windows10. I originally upgraded from an earlier version of Windows to Windows10 for free. Regards Thos...
  10. Windows 10 Pro digital license - "Activate Windows" watermark

Windows 10 Pro digital license - "Activate Windows" watermark: A few months ago I upgraded my Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro via the free upgrade promotion. For the first few months I experienced absolutely zero problems. A few days ago, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared on my screen. Upon checking my activation settings I got a...