Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Pro activated license on my old computer, I recently bought a new Laptop which comes with Windows 11 Home installed, I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnmolMajithia, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop

I have a Windows 10 Pro activated license on my old computer, I recently bought a new Laptop which comes with Windows 11 Home installed, I want to upgrade the new Laptops license to Windows 11 Pro using the Old computers key so that I can wipe the old one and sell it. The key is already locked to the same Microsoft account that I am using on both devices, I used some "ShowKeyPlus" software to get my license key from my old system but on pasting it in my laptop under "upgrade your edition of windows" I keep getting various errors, the most recent being 0x0c004f050b, before which I ran into -

:)

AnmolMajithia, Oct 23, 2021
  2. myagkov-a Win User

Can't move windows 10 pro license to new laptop

Hi!

I have laptop with windows 10 pro digital license connected with my Microsoft account. I bought new laptop and want to move my windows 10 license. I installed windows 10 pro. In activation options I choose Troubleshooting -> I changed hardware recently ->
    choose my old laptop in list and get "Unable to activate windows" error without specific error code.

Is it possible to activate Windows 10 pro with digital license on new laptop?

myagkov-a, Oct 23, 2021
  3. arvindakk Win User
    Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest

arvindakk, Oct 23, 2021
  4. vetooon Win User

Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop

Transfer a Windows Pro digital license to a new laptop

I did already upgrade the new laptop to Windows 10 Pro using generic key, just having trouble activating it.

When run a troubleshooting - it says "We found Windows 10 Home digital license running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital license, you need to install windows 10 Home."

Another option may be using "I changed hardware" option to swap licenses between those 2 laptops, but I'm not sure this is a right way to go...

Perhaps contacting Microsoft support to review my specific case may be the best way to go at this point.

Thank you!

vetooon, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop

1. Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop - Similar Threads - Pro digital license

2. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  3. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  4. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

8. Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop

Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop: I have a Windows 10 Pro activated license on my old computer, I recently bought a new Laptop which comes with Windows 11 Home installed, I want to upgrade the new Laptops license to Windows 11 Pro using the Old computers key so that I can wipe the old one and sell it. The key...
  9. Windows 10 pro digital license not activating

Windows 10 pro digital license not activating: Hello, I'm upgrading my pc with a new motherboard and cpu. I've logged in with my microsoft account and didn't activated. I've gone through all troubleshoot part even the "I changed hardware on this device recently", I did find my old pc there but it keeping saying "unable to...
  10. Moving Windows 10 Pro Digital License to a new laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Moving Windows 10 Pro Digital License to a new laptop: Hi, I just purchased a laptop that came with Windows 10 Home and I did an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft store via digital license. Now, two days after, my laptop is making tremendous noise and I will return it to manufacturer and get refunded. When I buy a...