Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc runs Windows 10 Pro on a digital license. I want to rebuild it and upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. Is there any magic to this? Do I simply blow away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThanksEgon, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11

My pc runs Windows 10 Pro on a digital license. I want to rebuild it and upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. Is there any magic to this? Do I simply blow away W10 and install W11? Will the install see my digital license? Do I need to install W10 first and then use Windows Updates to get to W11?

:)

ThanksEgon, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2021
  3. vasjokb Win User
    Windows 10 Pro Digital License

Hello,

Earlier I had Windows 10 Home installed on my PC which I activated by my digital license key.

Then I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro via Windows Store.

During upgrading I didn't receive digital license key for Windows 10 Pro.

Based on this I have the following question: when I want to perform clean installation of
    Windows 10 Pro on my laptop will I have to install Windows 10 Home firstly (with my digital license) and only then upgrade to
    Windows 10 Pro for free? Or will I be able to install Windows 10 Pro at once and activate it by my digital key of
    Windows 10 Home?

Thank you for advance.

vasjokb, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11

Andre Da Costa, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11

1. Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Pro digital license

2. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License: Hello,I have a Windows 10 pro license linked digitally with my Microsoft account. My system supports windows 11 and I want to upgrade. I don't see any option to upgrade through the windows update. Do I need to download an ISO from Microsoft? should I choose clean install or...
  3. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License: Hello,I have a Windows 10 pro license linked digitally with my Microsoft account. My system supports windows 11 and I want to upgrade. I don't see any option to upgrade through the windows update. Do I need to download an ISO from Microsoft? should I choose clean install or...
  4. WINDOWS 10 PRO DIGITAL LICENSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 PRO DIGITAL LICENSE: YES I INSTALLED WIN 10 PRO ON MY LAPTOP I BOUGHT THE UPGRADE FROM MICROSOFT INTERNET SITE, NOW I NEED TO REINSTALL IT AFTER MY LAPTOP CRASHED I HAD NO TROUBLE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 BUE I JUST CAN NOT FIND THE DIGITAL LICENSE FOR WINDOWS 10 PRO WHERE IS IT LOCATED AT AND HOW...
  5. WINDOWS 10 PRO DIGITAL LICENSE

WINDOWS 10 PRO DIGITAL LICENSE: YES I INSTALLED WIN 10 PRO ON MY LAPTOP I BOUGHT THE UPGRADE FROM MICROSOFT INTERNET SITE, NOW I NEED TO REINSTALL IT AFTER MY LAPTOP CRASHED I HAD NO TROUBLE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 BUE I JUST CAN NOT FIND THE DIGITAL LICENSE FOR WINDOWS 10 PRO WHERE IS IT LOCATED AT AND HOW...
  6. Windows 10 pro digital license

Windows 10 pro digital license: Hi, I bought XPS in 2017 that came with Windows 10 Home that i upgraded online to Pro. over the years i upgraded and changed the drives several times, and of course installed Windows 10 Pro on them without issues using the same email that i used to purchase the upgrade. Today...
  7. Windows 10 pro digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro digital license: Hi, I bought XPS in 2017 that came with Windows 10 Home that i upgraded online to Pro. over the years i upgraded and changed the drives several times, and of course installed Windows 10 Pro on them without issues using the same email that i used to purchase the upgrade. Today...
  8. Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11: My pc runs Windows 10 Pro on a digital license. I want to rebuild it and upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. Is there any magic to this? Do I simply blow away W10 and install W11? Will the install see my digital license? Do I need to install W10 first and then use Windows Updates to...
  9. Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11: My pc runs Windows 10 Pro on a digital license. I want to rebuild it and upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. Is there any magic to this? Do I simply blow away W10 and install W11? Will the install see my digital license? Do I need to install W10 first and then use Windows Updates to...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Digital License: I've upgraded my office PC recently to Windows 10 Pro acquiring a digital license when I activated it online using the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC. Its known that the free Windows 10 upgrade has long expired in 2016 So, Is this Windows 10 digital...