Windows 10: windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon.

Discus and support windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon. i tried the way i uninstall programs and now it is not on the list of programs to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by גפןשולמית, Oct 18, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon.

hello

windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon.

i tried the way i uninstall programs and now it is not on the list of programs to be uninstalled and i also don't see it on program files list. i use a good antivirus and and malwarebytes and ccleaner and i find no problem or virus or malware. What can i do?

Please forgive my english.

Thank you

Shulamit

:)

גפןשולמית, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Monkey57 Win User
    Win 10 Windows Defender is blocking Babylon 7 installation

Why do you want to infect your computer with an older known PUP/malware?

see:

VirusTotal

Babylon Software - Wikipedia

On 7 August 2010, Microsoft antivirus products identified the software application as adware (identified as "Adware: Win32/Babylon") due to potentially intrusive behavior.[31] Sixteen days later, on 23 August 2010, Microsoft announced that Babylon Ltd. had
    modified the program and that it was no longer categorized as adware.[32]

In 2011, Download.com started bundling the Babylon Toolbar with open-source packages such as Nmap. Gordon Lyon, the developer of Nmap, criticized the decision.[33][34] The vice-president of Download.com, Sean Murphy, released an apology: "The bundling of this
    software was a mistake on our part and we apologize to the user and developer communities for the unrest it caused."[35]

In 2012 the Babylon search toolbar was identified as a browser hijacker that, while very easy to install inadvertently, is unnecessarily difficult to remove afterwards.[11][12][13] The toolbar is listed as an unwanted application by anti-spyware software such
    as ....[36] Many users, trying to uninstall Babylon, have searched for help on different support forums.[37] The toolbar tends to install itself onto computers as an add-on with other software and changes users' home page to the Babylon search engine, adds
    the search engine to the computer and sets itself as the default.[14] It changes browser preferences such as the user's home page and search engine, changes that can be very difficult to reverse.[38][39]

On 29 October 2013, Google notified Babylon that it did not intend to renew its cooperation agreement between the two companies, which terminated on 30 November 2013. Google said that complaints had been received from Google Chrome users, claiming that the
    Babylon toolbar damages the browser's user experience. According to Babylon, Google may have reconsidered the decision during 2014.[15]

Monkey57, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon. - Similar Threads - pro doesnt alow

2. Babylon dictionary is not working on office 2003

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Babylon dictionary is not working on office 2003: Yesterday it worked. Today it is not working It works 3 or 4 days then it stops getting words translated on the document I just use right click on any word then a small list will appear and in its bottom there is a choice to use Babylon just I click translate using babylon...
  3. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  4. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  5. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Uninstall program in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall program in Windows 10 Pro: I am trying to uninstall a program on my computer, I am running Windows 10 Pro. I tried uninstalling from it from Control Panel and by right-clicking the program in the start menu. It gives me an uninstall prompt, but when I click on it I get the attached error message. The...
  7. Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro: I recently purchased a laptop that was using MS 10 Home as operating system, I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 Pro So I ordered a copy online and installed it on my laptop. when i tried to activate windows 10 I was notified that the product key was invalid. so now my laptop...
  8. My Windows 10 PRO will not alow me to make ANY CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Windows 10 PRO will not alow me to make ANY CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM.: Windows 10 v 1809 (OS Build 17763.805) EVERYTHING one needs to do in Windows 10 PRO is to get "PERMISSION" in "USER ACCOUNT CONTROL" dialog popup to APPROVE THE CHANGE. It suppose to have a YES and NO at the bottom. MINE, the YES is actually GONE, but the NO is still there....
  9. Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade

Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade: About 2 months ago I accepted the Windows 10 Pro update 2019 and let it install. Ever since I have had problems. MS is so far unable to fix the problems. I have had 2 technicians take control of my PC who were unable to fix it. I have been waiting a week for a level 2...
  10. uninstall windows 10 pro

uninstall windows 10 pro: I need to uninstall windows 10 pro from my laptop and go to windows 10 home. I cannot go back to windows 7 and the person I bought the computer from installed it without proper license numbers....